Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor-deliver baby event doesn't spawn the pregnant lady

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I've had his same issue. I used to play the doctor career a lot (when Get to Work first came out) but I stopped because it was difficult. Now I decided to give it another shot and was doing GREAT! ...until this glitch! I had CC on when I first encountered the glitch, but since then, I uninstalled custom content, repaired my game and checked for any updates. Now that EA is informed I suppose our only option is to wait it out. Hopefully in the next patch we'll see a fix. 

Message 11 of 14 (1,550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am getting so frustrated with sims 4. When the game works, I love it, but I continuously have problems. I have multiple families I like to play that all do different things and in every single family I play, there is a huge bug that makes playing them useless. I have already posted other issues elsewhere, but I have to join in this one since my one family has a doctor that cannot deliver a baby. It's not fixed. I just get access collapsed sim and house call over and over again. It has been months of real time gameplay. So, I sadly have to stop playing this family along with all the others. I almost have no families I can play. EA fix your bugs so we can actually play the game. I would much rather go an entire year having no expansions or stuff packs if they would just fix what they already have.

Message 12 of 14 (1,518 Views)

★ Pro

This may be fixed again.  The doctor in my save did have a pregnant lady spawn in tonight's play session and the baby was successfully delivered.  The doctor even got her promotion to level 9 at the end of the work day.

Message 13 of 14 (1,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Doctors, have you been asked to Deliver a Baby for your daily tasks, only to find that nobody is showing up at the office ready to go? Well, we’ve taken care of that for you! Our baby guarantee states that within the first couple hours on the job, you will be sure to find a pregnancy ready and waiting for your care. No longer do you need to fear losing out on that promotion, the babies are eagerly awaiting upon you!

I sincerely hope this is fixed once and for all.

Patch 1.41.38

New thread for everyone that still has issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Doctor-Career-no-pregnant-sim-spawning/m-p/7207072

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (5,696 Views)