Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Doctor-deliver baby event doesn't spawn the pregnant lady

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, outdoor retreat, movie hangout stuff, spooky stuff, cool kitchen stuff,perfect patio stuff, luxury party stuff,holiday celebration pack ,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? be a doctor be level 8 have the event deliver baby
What happens when the bug occurs? the deliver baby event occurs on the top right of tasks but the pregnant woman does not spawn i dont have any mods at all and every time i get the event task the pregnant woman does not spawn all i have is houses and a person downloaded from the library
What do you expect to see? the pregnant woman is supposed to spawn then go into the hospital for surgery
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

dont know how to show 

Message 1 of 14 (5,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor-deliver baby event doesn't spawn the pregnant lady

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Doctors, have you been asked to Deliver a Baby for your daily tasks, only to find that nobody is showing up at the office ready to go? Well, we’ve taken care of that for you! Our baby guarantee states that within the first couple hours on the job, you will be sure to find a pregnancy ready and waiting for your care. No longer do you need to fear losing out on that promotion, the babies are eagerly awaiting upon you!

I sincerely hope this is fixed once and for all.

Patch 1.41.38

New thread for everyone that still has issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Doctor-Career-no-pregnant-sim-spawning/m-p/7207072

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (5,701 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] Doctor-deliver baby event doesn't spawn the pregnant lady

★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. It had been fixed for a while and now it doesn't work again. 

Message 2 of 14 (5,009 Views)

No pregnant no promotion

★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? Português
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work and others
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? is pretty easy to find
What happens when the bug occurs? No pregnant sims at the hospital
What do you expect to see? I expect to get a promotion at doctor career but i need to deliver a baby
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It is very frustating for me who just bought the game being stucked at this stupid glitch, even  more because it is a knowned error and ea wont solve it.

Message 3 of 14 (4,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What can we do to change this?

Message 4 of 14 (4,929 Views)

Hero

EA needs to re-fix it. All you can do is cheat up the career level.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (4,916 Views)

Pregnant sim not arriving at hospital despite event notification appearing

★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get to work, Vampire, Get together, Spa day, Movie hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to level 8 of the doctor career when you need to deliver a baby
What happens when the bug occurs? Get the event notification during doctors work day to deliver a baby on surgery table however no pregnant sim arrives at the hospital even though it says they have
What do you expect to see? There is no pregnant sim to deliver a baby even though the event notification says there is
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

I believe this problem occurred when the get to work expansion first released and got resolved however the exact same bug seems to have reoccurred after most recent patch

Message 6 of 14 (4,904 Views)

Pregnant sims not showing - doctor career

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my sims 4. Had more then one person do dr. career. it even says pregnant sim is on property and never shows up.. I don't know what else to do but so frustrating.. If any ideas please let me know .. thank you 

Message 7 of 14 (4,897 Views)

Re: Cheats not working after update

★★★ Apprentice

I haven't tried any cheats if that's a suggestion then please tell me how to try that . thank you 

Message 8 of 14 (4,892 Views)

Re: Pregnant sims not showing - doctor career

EA app Team

@Grunchy1011 I've merged your posts to a thread where other players are reporting of your same issue.

Thanks everyone for let us know about this!

-Mai

Message 9 of 14 (4,848 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor-deliver baby event doesn't spawn the pregnant lady

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (4,821 Views)