[FIXED] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

by FrozenWillow1980

Original Post

Re: Surgery Table Glitch

Hero
@MrsFritz_2010 I merged your post with the bug report on this. There's currently no solution.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 162 (1,828 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★★★ Apprentice

Whenever this issue occurs, a "lastExceptionXXXX.txt" file is dumped.

Can this file provide information to help devs solve the problem?

If so, I'll attach the file.

Message 82 of 162 (1,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also happens on Xbox one sims. Resetting my game doesn't work either. The patient always ends up floating out of the surgery table.

I also noticed that with 'vampiric run' patients will quit out of walking to the medical referral command to xray and treadmill and beds. Xray and admit to bed happens with children and treadmill happens with the adults (they just stop walking and you have to command them again). 

Message 83 of 162 (1,661 Views)

★★ Pro

I had the exact same bug about 2 months ago. I had my sim quit his doctor career because I was about to start university all degrees challenge myself. Now I don't feel like getting the doctor career again at the moment.

Message 84 of 162 (1,505 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just been recently met with this bug on Xbox One. Did give me a bit of a chuckle.

Message 85 of 162 (1,410 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes can we PLEASE have this fixed. It annoys me everytime even as its funny having Caleb the vampire deliver all my babies cause I like having the plaque for storyline reasons. It is funny at first, but gets tirering (spelled?) over time even if you have a sim that is in the doctor career.

Happy simming everyone.

Message 86 of 162 (1,307 Views)

★★ Novice

Still having  this bug as of Dec 22, 2021. Can we fix this please?

Message 87 of 162 (1,124 Views)

★ Guide

I'm still having this problem too.

Message 88 of 162 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have not played for a number of months, updated everything and began playing the doctor career. I noticed this glitch while preforming surgery and thought it may have been CC or Mods. Spent hours doing a 50/50 sort, testing in between each addition. Then took everything out and still had this glitch, did a google search only to realise it is a BUG that EA created. Yikes could have saved myself hours of hairpulling testing. LOL glad its not my fault.

Message 89 of 162 (940 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I got unlucky with the alien abductions and two of my sims got pregnant within like 30 minutes of each other, sooo... Kinda unfortunate to see that happening.

Message 90 of 162 (888 Views)