Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★★★ Apprentice

Mine is still working

Message 151 of 162 (755 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@wildlilly1969  

Thanks for the information!  You're awesome. 

I installed the mod fix and it's working great!

Now I won't dread those surgery tablets when Sims need them, plus the animations make me smile.

Thanks again for posting.

Happy Simming!

Message 152 of 162 (729 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i guess this will never be fixed as it still works, only the animation is broken...

Message 153 of 162 (709 Views)

Having child in GTW glitch

★★★ Newbie

I follow my sim to the hospital so they can have a child, but when the doctor gets the machine working, they are doing a half T-pose and my sim keeps laying in midair towards the doctor, the machine itself isn’t moving as well, please find a way to fix this Sims team.

Message 154 of 162 (718 Views)

Re: Having child in GTW glitch

Hero
@SopapillaGM I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 155 of 162 (689 Views)

Glitchy hospital birth

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? High school years, cottage living, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, jungle adventure, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, nifty knitting, tiny living, laundry day, fitness, bowling night, backyard fun, romantic garden, spooky stuff, free holiday stuff and the grin reaper guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have birth at the Get to Work Hospital
What happens when the bug occurs? Doctor stays in "reset" pose, the machine doesn't have the middle animations (only starts and ends), the patient keeps glitching off the bed and everything is motionless for the majority of the time.
What do you expect to see? A normal birth animation instead of a glitchy one
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here's a youtube video that I uploaded and recorded on a NEW save file (I even removed the whole documents folder before trying to replicate the glitch, so it's a fresh install): https://youtu.be/-blPhZpYcdQ

Message 156 of 162 (622 Views)

Re: Glitchy hospital birth

★★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too, there are a lot of animation glitches and I had to reset the doctor for her to start moving.

Message 157 of 162 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is a very old bug, I have this too. Everyone has it. It's still not fixed...

Message 158 of 162 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here is what it looks like (old screenie from earlier in the year) when ever I choose to go to hospital to give birth. The doctor glitches and T poses and the poor patient gets sling shot to the position she is in now in the screenie. Wish it would get fixed, it was working fine back in 2020 for me but it's been over a year now with this.

Message 159 of 162 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If it helps, here is a video of what it looks like after the latest patch (game version 1.90.375.1020 )

https://twitter.com/Vidde/status/1555792707158695936

I noticed the doctor T-posed and moved her mouth after the baby was born (I stopped filming, I thought glitch was over) , but she moved it synced to the baby crying! Is the doctor getting mixed up with the baby???

Also my sim kept getting up to  change between the robe and her thrift store outfit. 

Message 160 of 162 (538 Views)