by FrozenWillow1980

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Doctor Career: Surgery Animation broken/T_Posing

★ Guide

I found a mod that helps a little, especially with births.  Google PandaSama

Message 91 of 162 (1,578 Views)

★★ Guide
It's not mods or cc that has done anything to it. I had a complete fresh install when I first noticed it. The pond update did something to the animations and so glad devs are looking into this.
Message 92 of 162 (1,516 Views)

★★ Guide

Jessallie - I tried it and it didn't work.  No other mods installed either.  Sorry. 

Message 93 of 162 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also currently experiencing this bug. The LE points to a "Animation Missing Transform Joint Error" but doesn't list a specific cause. Thanks for suggesting that mod Jessallie. I'll give it a try.

Message 94 of 162 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did the mod work for you?

Message 95 of 162 (1,258 Views)

★ Guide
@FrozenWillow1980 I have all packs, am on console, have no mods/CC.

I have never had this problem with past games but I've recently installed Country Living, Tiny Living and the knitting one. I don't know if one of those is the issue because I hadn't played sims in quite some time. The last time I did play doctor though, it worked. That was several months or maybe a year ago.
Message 96 of 162 (1,097 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this, too, but not just during surgeries. It happens EVERY time any of my Sims give birth. I think I first noticed it some time last year and it's been happening ever since.

Message 97 of 162 (1,073 Views)

★ Guide

Why is this even an issue still. It’s been going on for a loooong time and all too many people are having this issue for it to not be acknowledged

Message 98 of 162 (986 Views)

Giving birth to a baby in a hospital, Surgery animation error/ T posing

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When a pregnant sim is giving a birth in hospital.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the doctor uses the operating machine.
What do you expect to see? I expected to have a normal and beautiful birth to a baby but suddenly when the doctor moves a around the operating machine, the patient and the doctor clips together in a T pose. I cannot breathe after that XD
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I expected to have a normal and beautiful birth to a baby but suddenly when the doctor moves a around the operating machine, the patient and the doctor clips together in a T pose. I cannot breathe after that because of laughing lol 

Message 99 of 162 (983 Views)

Re: [GTW] Patient goes through the wall when Doctor sim tries to operate

★★ Novice
@JMoon_gamer This is exactly what mine looks like too.
Message 100 of 162 (850 Views)