Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FIXED] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

by Neesha99

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem. It says in my task bar in the upper left corner that a pregnant sim has arrive to the hospital but there's actually no pregnant woman whatsoever.
I cannot get past level 8!
Message 61 of 102 (925 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Lv 8 of the Doctor career- no expectant sims, and the "collapsed sim" task does not function properly. Sims shamble over to an empty hospital bed and cannot be interacted with. 

Also, (and I don't know if this is a glitch or not) but my hospital staff does nothing. They just sit around or stand in hallways without a care in the world. 

Message 62 of 102 (892 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue, then finally a pregnant sim came but she was just a there for a regular illness though you could tell she was in labor. I decided to exit without saving and do the day over(and saved my game right before work). I redid the day 3 more times. Each redo was a special event, first a house call, then a collapsed sim, on the third day I finally got the delivery baby with the same pregnant sim.

Message 63 of 102 (882 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict Deaderpool figured out what broke the Doctor Career level 8 "deliver a baby" function.  

Info posted here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918525/simgurumodsquad-core-script-need-updating-just-say...

MCCC 3.5.3 (tumblr, deaderpoolmc) includes the fix, if anyone is interested.  SGMS has the details, so, let's hope for a quick official fix.

Message 64 of 102 (875 Views)

Hero

That's good to hear.

Thanks for letting us know.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 102 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just wanted to post that i'm having the exact same issue here, i see it's been 2 years and not much out there to solve this. I hope to hear for an actual solution soon.

Message 66 of 102 (845 Views)

Re: Sims 4

★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue in 2017 ): it is driving me insane.
Message 67 of 102 (786 Views)

Stuck at level 8 Drs career

★ Newbie

Can't get past level 8 Doctors career.  Get the notification to deliver a baby via surgery but none show up.

Message 68 of 102 (770 Views)

Re: Stuck at level 8 Drs career

Hero

Hi @maxabbott11

unfortunately this is a bug. I merged your thread

At the moment there's two options to get by this issue

• Use the MC Command Center Mod (please use google to find)
  • Use the careers.promote doctor cheat to get him to the next level

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 102 (758 Views)

Re: [GTW] Pregnant Sims never appear

★ Novice

i have the same problem i have the diliver a babyon surgical table 0/1 daily goal and no message appear or pregnant sim, i dont use cheats/mods

Message 70 of 102 (614 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help