Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

by PawrassicBark

Original Post

Hero

Hi @sasskija

this issue should actually be fixed.

Did you encounter this after the July patch ? Was the event from after that patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 102 (1,607 Views)

★★ Novice

I had it after the july patch, just now. 
I got the event but no pregnant sim appeared at the scene. 
Not playing with any mods. 

Message 92 of 102 (1,578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I am still having this problem. No mods or anything. I've downloaded all the recent patches. The notification pops up in the list but no pregnant sims enter the hospital. In fact, no patients have entered the hospital, just the ones already admitted were there seeking treatment.
Message 93 of 102 (1,439 Views)

Hero

Did you try repairing your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 102 (1,434 Views)

★ Novice
I don't t know what you mean by "repairing my game". I have all of the updates, if that's what you mean? Including today's.
Message 95 of 102 (1,408 Views)

Hero

Right click on the game in Origin and hit repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 96 of 102 (1,396 Views)

★ Novice

I would just like to say that it seems this is still occurring to quite a few players. I took about a year-long break from the game due to time constraints and finally came back with the release of the Cats and Dogs expansion. I installed the expansion pack and had my game updated, then went in and had my sim become a doctor. Upon reaching level 8 and needed to deliver a baby in order to be promoted, I realized that something wasn't quite right. I first went about two week in game time before even having the task appear to deliver the baby on the surgical table; however, no pregnant sim ever walked into the hospital. I continued playing, hoping that that one work day might have been bugged. It has now been about three weeks since the first time the task appeared and it has come around more often, but still no one comes into the hospital.

This error is also occurring with a friend of mine's game and we were holding out for a patch until I was talking to someone who said that this was already a "fixed" problem. 

Message 97 of 102 (1,328 Views)

Hero

Hi @PawrassicBark

could you open a new thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 102 (1,317 Views)

★ Guide

I just started my game with the most recent November 2017 patch - I repaired the game prior to starting my save file.  Once I hit level 8, the same issue appears.  I get the task to deliver the baby but no pregnant sims ever show up.  I thought that it had been fixed but apparently not completely.

Message 99 of 102 (1,282 Views)

Hero

Could you please start a new thread.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 102 (1,267 Views)