Re: Sims 4

by Miikayla16

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem. It says in my task bar in the upper left corner that a pregnant sim has arrive to the hospital but there's actually no pregnant woman whatsoever.
I cannot get past level 8!
Message 61 of 102 (1,662 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Lv 8 of the Doctor career- no expectant sims, and the "collapsed sim" task does not function properly. Sims shamble over to an empty hospital bed and cannot be interacted with. 

Also, (and I don't know if this is a glitch or not) but my hospital staff does nothing. They just sit around or stand in hallways without a care in the world. 

Message 62 of 102 (1,629 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue, then finally a pregnant sim came but she was just a there for a regular illness though you could tell she was in labor. I decided to exit without saving and do the day over(and saved my game right before work). I redid the day 3 more times. Each redo was a special event, first a house call, then a collapsed sim, on the third day I finally got the delivery baby with the same pregnant sim.

Message 63 of 102 (1,619 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict Deaderpool figured out what broke the Doctor Career level 8 "deliver a baby" function.  

Info posted here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918525/simgurumodsquad-core-script-need-updating-just-say...

MCCC 3.5.3 (tumblr, deaderpoolmc) includes the fix, if anyone is interested.  SGMS has the details, so, let's hope for a quick official fix.

Message 64 of 102 (1,612 Views)

Hero

That's good to hear.

Thanks for letting us know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 102 (1,602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to post that i'm having the exact same issue here, i see it's been 2 years and not much out there to solve this. I hope to hear for an actual solution soon.

Message 66 of 102 (1,582 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue in 2017 ): it is driving me insane.
Message 67 of 102 (1,523 Views)

Stuck at level 8 Drs career

★★ Newbie

Can't get past level 8 Doctors career.  Get the notification to deliver a baby via surgery but none show up.

Message 68 of 102 (1,507 Views)

Re: Stuck at level 8 Drs career

Hero

Hi @maxabbott11

unfortunately this is a bug. I merged your thread

At the moment there's two options to get by this issue

• Use the MC Command Center Mod (please use google to find)
  • Use the careers.promote doctor cheat to get him to the next level

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 102 (1,495 Views)

Re: [GTW] Pregnant Sims never appear

★ Novice

i have the same problem i have the diliver a babyon surgical table 0/1 daily goal and no message appear or pregnant sim, i dont use cheats/mods

Message 70 of 102 (1,351 Views)