[FIXED] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

by Neesha99

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am on Level 8 on the doctors career and I am becoming a little impatient as it is not letting me complete the task as no pregnant sims coming to the hospital. I always have the option to assess a collapsed sim, and the deliver baby task has appeared once or twice but I have never had a pop up saying a pregnant sim in labour has walked through the door.

I don't know if this information is useful but I have full autonomy on, but have disabled it for selected sim. I also have auto age on for unplayed sims as well as played sims.

Message 3 of 102 (73,351 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims who reach level 8 in the Doctor career should now find that pregnant Sims are actually coming to the hospital to complete the Deliver a Baby promotion task.
  • C’mon honey, your pregnant, and it’s time to go to the hospital.
    • Nope
  • Nope? But, you’re… pregnant… and… it’s time.
    • Nope. Rather have my pregnancy off lot.
  • Off what?
    • Off lot, you know off camera, no pain, no animation. No baby… and then *pop* baby. So much nicer than labor.
  • But they fixed the issue.
    • They did WHAT?!

This was fixed in Patch 1.32.1

This issue is back in Patch 1.36. If someone could open a new thread, that'd be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 89 of 102 (56,203 Views)

All Replies

can't find preg

★★ Novice

Okay so, I am on level 8 of the doctor career and I know that alot of people have had issues with delivering a baby but none of which is my issue. 
My issue is that my task list that comes up each shift tells me that a pregnant sim is there and I have to deliver their baby, but theres not a single pregnant sim there. I've seen posts where they said that I have to diagnose the sims but that didn't work. And other posts say that she should already have a red heart above her head, again no such luck. I dont know what to do. 
This is the third shift I've been told that they are there but nothing is there. 
HELP ME PLEASE!!

Message 1 of 102 (69,999 Views)

Re: can't find preg

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 102 (69,990 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Can't deliver baby

Hero

Yeah, those don't seem to work correctly atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 102 (72,929 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Can't deliver baby

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 102 (72,907 Views)

Sims 4

★★★ Novice

Playing Sims 4. Doctor at hospital and need a pregnant woman to arrive so I can get a promotion. It says that one is there in task box top left hand corner but she is not. Happened twice now and cannot deliver what isn't there.

Message 6 of 102 (72,863 Views)

Re: Sims 4

@Funfair1 merged with an existing post about this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 102 (72,838 Views)

Sims 4 - Deliver Baby?

★★ Novice

I have googled and searched these forums for the same issue I'm experiencing - no pregnant sims are visiting the hospital so I can't progress with my Doctor career.
It's been 4 RL days, god knows how many Sim days and still nothing. Other players seemed to have eventually have it happen, but I truly think my game is bugged. I have no mods, the only cheat I have used is motherlode.
Any help would be appreciated Standard smile 

Message 8 of 102 (72,746 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Deliver Baby?

Hero

Hi @rylelleo96

I've merged with existing bug report.

Only way around is to use the careers,promote cheat

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 102 (72,722 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Delivering Baby event not spawning pregnant Sims

★★ Novice

So the new patch is out and there seems to be no fix to this issue yet. It's quite frustrating since I don't like using cheats to promote my sims.

Message 10 of 102 (72,636 Views)