Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] [DO] [C&D] All perks erased/All perk points reset

by Peapod79

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 restaurant perks

Hero
@Tatti_Tang Did a quick test for this and they stay for me.

Do all families you play have a restaurant or does that not matter ? Does it matter how long you play in another family ?

Can you test if it happens on a different save as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 24 (583 Views)

Re: Sims 4 restaurant perks

Hero
@Tatti_Tang Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 24 (535 Views)

Re: Game does not open the relationship options of toddlers with other toddlers.

Hero
@wallaosg Tagging for feedback if the issue is potentially the same I linked above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 13 of 24 (536 Views)

★★ Guide

This is happening to me as well. The perk points reset to zero when you leave the lot (sometimes) or switch households (every time). You can't play rotational if you are going to own any business of any sort unless you don't mind losing all of your perk points. Frown 

Message 14 of 24 (582 Views)

Hero
@Peapod79 Do you have a save from before it happened.

Could you share them with Nick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 24 (572 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I don't. I've already cheated the points back and moved on. However, I'm certain I could re-create it. I'll try it this weekend and link a save.
Message 16 of 24 (566 Views)

Hero
@Peapod79 Thank you.

If you don't, it might also help to have your current one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 24 (561 Views)

★★ Guide

This is the save that I noticed the issue in. There's a household in Brindleton Bay called Talla (there's actually 2 with that name there, you want the one that's a single dad with an alien son and 3 cats). They had all of their perk points reset just recently. I've now earned 550 points back on them but they are currently on vacation in Granite falls so they *should* lose them all when they get back home or back to the store. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sMKyUET81nGO4unY5vznUrTYx-YLiXWb

Message 18 of 24 (538 Views)

Hero
@Peapod79 THanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 24 (527 Views)

Hero
@Peapod79 I tested this on the newest patch and had no rest of perks on your save after coming back from vacation. Did they reset for you at the time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 24 (539 Views)