Re: Problem with most recent update

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GTW] Chemistry Lab broken

★ Guide

I've noticed this too. Jennifer lost the Synthesize Serum option after I updated to 1.16 but I did quit her Job and rejoined although I only got demoted to level 9 which I'm not concerned. I might do a YouTube video featuring the glitch.

Message 41 of 47 (1,380 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GTW] Chemistry Lab broken

[ Edited ]
Hero

You're of course free to do that but I don't think it's necessary. It's a pretty well documented bug and it's clear what's causing it (the missing hidden trait they introduced) as LoneWatcher pointed out (which reminds me that i need to add that solution to the workaround post)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 47 (1,370 Views)

Problem with most recent update

★★★ Newbie

Since the last update the chemistry lab has no options for making any serums.

Message 43 of 47 (1,375 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @dragon1952

merged your post

Could you try the solution in the solution post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 47 (1,359 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I tried and can now make serums. Thanks!

Message 45 of 47 (1,328 Views)

Re: I can't mix serums anymore :-(

Hero

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.17.7

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 47 (7,430 Views)

Re: GTW Science Chemistry Lab - Unable to craft Serums since latest patch (March

★★★★ Novice

Quitting and rejoining worked. I wasn't too concerned about loosing my vacation days, so the work around was fine for me. Thank you for your help.

Message 47 of 47 (1,262 Views)