Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Can't move objects in modern metallic illuminated display case

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Modern metallic illuminated display case
What happens when the bug occurs? Since the last update, I can't move any items after they're placed on the modern metallic illuminated display case in life mode or in build mode.
What do you expect to see? Move any items after they're placed on the modern metallic illuminated display case
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Since the last update, I can't move any items after they're placed on the modern metallic illuminated display case in life mode or in build mode.

Message 1 of 4 (839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't move objects in modern metallic illuminated display case

Hero

• As expected, any objects placed in the Modern Metallic Illuminated Display Case can now be moved, removed, and so forth.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.83

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (804 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] Can't move objects in modern metallic illuminated display cas

★★ Novice
Im having the same issue. For now I just go into build and buy mode and drop the case into my sims inventory to extract the objects that are inside to salvage them so I don't lose that inventory for the store. I will just have to place the items on a regular table instead until the issue is fixed.
Also it should also be noted that when I do place the objects back into the case through build and buy, that the inventory that still needed to be restocked (and so were replaced with a "restock inventory sign") well that sign is no longer the short one meant for shelves and tables, but is defaulting to the tall one you see when you place inventory on the floor. So it is acting as though items in the case are on the floor.
Message 2 of 4 (794 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (773 Views)

Hero

• As expected, any objects placed in the Modern Metallic Illuminated Display Case can now be moved, removed, and so forth.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.83

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (805 Views)