Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Can't mark plants/produce for sale

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, City Living, Get Together, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Movie Hangout, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Grow plants on home (or any other plot that's not a retail store lot) and bring the plants in inventory through a sim and try to set it for sale, option doesn't show up
What happens when the bug occurs? Can only plant or eat plant, no other option
What do you expect to see? can drag item to ice cooler retail item, or set items individually for sale
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know when it happened, I've had plants on sale before. Every other thing seems able to be for sale

I've grown items on the same lot in hopes of "ownership" would be stopping them, and no luck.Past saves are not helping.

Maybe Cats and Dogs patch changed something?

Message 1 of 20 (6,476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Can't mark plants/produce for sale

Hero

You can now sell gardening produce and flowers at retail again.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 14 of 20 (6,581 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't mark plants for sell

Hero

Do you have a lice freezer on the lot ? Others have been describing the same in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GTW-Can-t-put-harvestables-in-Lice-Cold-Freezer/td-p/64... but I'm not sure if it also happens without lice freezer (haven't tested).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (6,440 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I do, I cannot drag it to the freezer. When I grab the plants, it highlights the inventory and refrigerator but turns red when I try to place it into the freezer. Taking the freezer out does nothing to help either. 

Message 3 of 20 (6,425 Views)

Hero

I'm going to add this as a seperate issue for now cause I also can't seem to add my trees for sale anymore either, with or without the freezer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (6,379 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't mark plants for sale

★ Guide

I am still waiting on this fix.  It has severely hindered my play. Frown  I commented in full on the lice freezer section and am sad that it has not been addressed yet.

Message 5 of 20 (6,349 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't mark plants for sale

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ikr im finding it really annoying, i cant seem to sell plants, fruit in the lice cold freezer and also feathers from cats and dogs don't seem to be sellable. It seems these problems have been around for a while is it gonna get fixed any time soon?

Message 6 of 20 (6,299 Views)

Unable to sell produce items in a retail store

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Dine Out, Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Either own a retail store and attempt to set a produce item for sale, or try to purchase/change the status of a produce item previously set for sale.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no way to buy or set for sale a produce item (tomato, carrot, basil, etc, but NOT cooked/baked products). The only option given if a produce item is clicked is "eat item"
What do you expect to see? Previously I have been able to buy and sell produce items that my sim grew in her garden, just as with any other item.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This afternoon an automatic update was done on my game, and this is the first time I have had this issue.

Link to Youtube video of the problem

Message 7 of 20 (6,198 Views)

Re: Unable to sell produce items in a retail store

Hero
This is actually an older issue. Merged your post with existing thread

@ZiekaraRose

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 20 (6,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is odd because it has worked for me up until now...I wonder why it suddenly stopped working. 

Message 9 of 20 (6,165 Views)

Hero
This is odd but yeah, it's an issue and should be on the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 20 (6,154 Views)