[FIXED] [GTW] Can't add produce to Lice Cold Freezer

by Lady_Drakkar

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

★ Guide

Well after a hiatus I came back and bought pets.. I know that the patch broke a lot of cc so I removed it. Started a new game to find out that I have this bug which is a game breaking.. and the "City living Yards dont work" bug too... Nothing to add about the bug that's already been said... just to increase the amount of pleas to fix this really annoying bug!

Message 21 of 80 (1,700 Views)

Lice Cold Retail Freezer Issues

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to put produce in the freezer.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to place produce I've grown and harvested into the freezer to sell in my retail shop, but the game won't let me put anything in there.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to sell produce from the freezer.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I think it might have something to do with the addition of Cats and Dogs.
Message 22 of 80 (1,690 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Oooohhh this still isn't fixed? Pleeaase fix it already, why does it take so long? And why would EA do something like disabling this function on purpose?

Message 23 of 80 (1,614 Views)

EA Staff

Hello everyone,

We have been able to reproduce the issue where collectibles cannot be placed in the freezer. We are currently investigating it.

However, we have not been able to reproduce the issue where Lice freezer is preventing costumers to visit the lot. 

Is any of you still encountering this issue? If so, would you be willing to send your save games?. Instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you very much for your feedback. 

Message 24 of 80 (1,604 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't put harvestables in Lice Cold Freezer

★ Apprentice

Hi crinrict,

I have the same issues as the other posters but Id like to add that the visual indecation of the shelves being full do not change they used to get fuller, nobody else has mentioned this maybe they didn't notice

Message 25 of 80 (1,537 Views)

Hero
That is actually a very old bug. Should have it's own thread somewhere.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 80 (1,525 Views)

★ Apprentice
You do know that it also doesn't show how full it is visually.
This stopped working a few years ago.
Neither does the warming rack
Message 27 of 80 (1,497 Views)

★ Pro

I can only put spinach and herbs in the Lice Cold Freezer,

"I assumed that my Green Grocer retail shop stopped working because the owner died. Finally got around to fixing it up with a new owner and found I could only put spinach and herbs into the Lice Cold Freezer for sale. Couldn't add any other produce. I can however add the new energy drink from JA. Eh.

I've tried repairing and resetting my save. Saved the shop to my Gallery and put it into a clean new save. No luck. Can't sell produce from the Lice Cold Freezer.

I know we can by produce at the produce stands from CL, but I like having a my own little shop with a few baked goods, produce, and other odds and ends."

Message 28 of 80 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have narrowed down customers not showing up specifically to having herbs of some kind in the freezer upon entering the lot.

1. Enter a lot that has a store with an empty freezer.

2. Open the store for 2 hours, note customers ARE showing up.

3. Close the store and place some kind of herb in the freezer (my test was basil).

4. Open the store for 2 hours, note customers ARE showing up.

5. Close the store and travel to some other lot (I went home).

6. Return to the store lot.

7. Open the store for 2 hours, note customers are NOT showing up.

8. Close the store and remove the herb from the freezer.

9. Open the store for 2 hours, note customers are NOT showing up.

10. Travel to some other lot.

11. Return to the store lot.

12. Open the store for 2 hours, note customers ARE showing up.

It might not be all herbs, but I tried the same thing with a half-eaten apple pie I had lying around and customers would still show up (though they don't buy the pie, lol).

Really disappointing, because my alien sim was trying to have a plant nursery type of store with freshly grown produce for sale, and this completely breaks my store.

Save game:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QE0PHsVKSXaoxKUQ3iFf9Cr7S13kN7pU

Message 29 of 80 (1,434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know about it preventing customers from visiting the lot, I run a grocery store from produce I grow and sims still seem to show up, but they just can't buy anything. Even when my Lice Cold Freezer was full of produce it stopped allowing them to be for sale. I just want them to be able to have sims come buy my food again. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by collectibles cannot be placed in the freezer or not? 

Message 30 of 80 (1,240 Views)