Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

by SenjiraDes

Original Post

Betreff: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

Champion

This was exactly the issue in my case. I had to remove the herbs and spinach from the freezer, save, leave the game then return, then suddenly my customers returned. I am annoyed, as I would love to sell fruits/veggies/herbs, but the spinach and herbs in the Lice freezer break the store. Also, I cannot add fruits or veggies to the Lice Freezer, and if I add them to a shelf or the cooler they are not sellable (the only option is for me to eat them). Darn bugs.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 41 of 80 (1,280 Views)

★ Novice

This issue was brought up in November and still hasn't been addressed? Just a little surprised. 
I am also having issues using the Lice Freezer. Certain things go in, but can't sell them and no customers spawn. Hopefully gets fixed soon...

Message 42 of 80 (1,276 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

★★★★ Novice

Here is my save game. I have the same issue as described. I cannot put anything in the lice cold freezer apart from herbs and then no customers spawn. Furthermore can't set any harvestables to sale.

Also I think that the food that is placed in the freezer is never bought.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArUWVJwe4RoogyMQWginHKP8PJVV

Message 43 of 80 (1,201 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This has been broke for soooo long. I am having trouble understanding how it can take so long to fix one refrigerator. I always read the details of things they fixed with updates each month just hoping this will be there since its such a huge issue a lot are having, but they seem to fix other things instead that haven't been a problem for two years.....

Message 44 of 80 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cannot EA see this. I just made again a retail store just to sell veggies with my hippie sim and I cannot again! Please EA it has been so long!

Message 45 of 80 (1,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
How is this still an issue after so long? Still cannot sell a thing from the freezer, can't put anything in it other than herbs and having it in my shop won't allow customers to spawn. please fix this sims team.
Message 46 of 80 (1,076 Views)

★ Novice

Thank goodness it is not just me! I thought I was going crazy because I clearly remembered selling tons of produce out of the Lice Cold Freezer when GTW first came out. I hadn't played much with retail lots until just recently, when I opened a bakery.

I find it incredibly frustrating to learn that this has been an issue since NOVEMBER and has not been addressed! C'mon, EAxis! You fixed the CL selling table, you can fix this too.

Message 47 of 80 (983 Views)

★ Apprentice
Crud. Responding to myself, because I was logged in under the wrong account. This is the account that all of my Sims games are registered under.
Message 48 of 80 (978 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Issues like this will keep me from purchasing the next generation of this game. All EA seems to care about is money. The c&d update broke this game. They should be embarrassed that this hasn’t been fixed by now.
Message 49 of 80 (975 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I did a lot of experimenting with the Lice Cold Freezer. In the end, IN my retail store I use three side-by-side to sell gourmet food my chef sim makes. Works very well for that, and the customers can view and buy straight from it with no problems (other that sometimes sitting the plate on the floor, so I drag it back into the freezer). Plus I put my painter sim's paintings on the wall and mark for sale. I can make thousands a day this way. When I added my grown produce, I think it only let me put in certain things (maybe the spinach and herbs?), BUT I found out that herbs and spinach in the Lice Cold Freezer breaks the store. When you open, no customers come. No matter what. I was able to put the fruits and veggies on a shelf or in the display case, but I can't 'set for sale' there, and no one buys them. I have now added a 'come and get it' table on the porch. I can add my fruits, veggies, and herbs to that and have a Sim tend it (like a garage sale). (Also, you can just sell the produce from inventory, if you don't want to mess with all of this. But I wanted to sell mine to customers.)

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 50 of 80 (895 Views)