Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

by wilcat74

Original Post

Betreff: [OPEN] [GTW] Lice Cold Freezer broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried one drive to give you my saved game files, but it just keeps saying "unsupported extension type".

I used to run a grocery store from all produce I grow myself. I used to be able to visit this store with other sims and buy food. The lice freezer does indeed only allow spinach and herbs to be put in it and it no longer allows any sims to buy it once it's in there. I can tell the sims to go buy produce from it and they do walk over to it. They look at the freezer and mumble something and then the interaction stops. They don't open it or anything. I also can't even set food items for sale directly from my inventory. I used to be able to sit food or flowers on a table and place them for sale, but now it only gives me the option to eat it. And, yes, when I open the store NO customers show up any longer. Only employees show up. 

I have saved games displaying all this. I followed the instructions to send, but not sure why it's not accepting my files. Please make food a purchasable item again, otherwise my entire family that runs a farm to provide high quality food to all sims is useless.

Message 31 of 80 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with the Lice Freezer and my retail lot. The Freezer only accepts herbs, and makes it so that no customers show up to the site. And whether with or without the Freezer on the site, I cannot mark any flowers, fruits, veggies, or herbs as for sale. This is very frustrating as I've worked hard to get my store owning family maxed out in gardening skill for the very purpose of being able to sell their wares in their store for lots of money. Is this going to be fixed any time soon or will it just continue to be broken?? (this is my first time filling one of these out so hopefully I did it correctly)

Message 32 of 80 (1,467 Views)

Re: Lice Cold Retail Freezer Issues

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's not the addition of dogs and cats. I have had this issue for almost a year now. Could be even longer than that as I went a few months without playing my sims that owns a grocery store. One day I went to play them back in May of 2017 and they were broke.

Message 33 of 80 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Novice

I should add that I did see a customer purchase something from the freezer (I currently have it stocked with a few low-level baked goods and a variety of herbalism potions) but it was VERY rare.

Multiple customers will open it up to look inside over the course of each day, but I've sold only one item (an herbalism potion) over perhaps one or two in-game weeks.

Is it supposed to be that rare? The whole reason I bought the freezer was because I was reading about other people saying they ran very successful bakeries and made a ton of money from these freezers every day.

Message 34 of 80 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Novice

vexis - no it used to be very common for my retail lot to sell anything out of that freezer from garden goods to baked goods to even random stuff like health potions and cowplant berries. It didn't even require the ring up customer interaction, so people would just wander in and buy stuff from the freezer all day long. Now I can't even put most things in the freezer, and for me at least - having the freezer on the lot means no customers show up. Not to mention not being able to mark any garden goods (flowers, fruits, veggies, etc.) as for sale even on shelves. 

Message 35 of 80 (1,413 Views)

★★★ Novice

Try taking all of the herbs (and maybe spinach too) out of the freezer and then leaving and coming back like I talked about, and see if that fixes the store. At least having customers come to the store is an improvement, even if you can't sell the herbs.

Message 36 of 80 (1,409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with adding items to the lice cold freezer) :
Message 37 of 80 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too - really disappointed since I wanted to create a shop to specifically sell veggies etc but unable to do so :-(

I can't put for sale any harvestable produce (in the freezer or outside)

Message 38 of 80 (1,315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here another one with having the same issue. Please fix!

Message 39 of 80 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here as well! Having the same issues as all of the above mentioned. Seems like it's been about a year! Please fix!!!!

Message 40 of 80 (1,258 Views)