Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Can't add produce to Lice Cold Freezer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions and game packs except those dealing with children.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to put harvestables in the Lice Cold Freezer to sell.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nov. 7 patch caused all my fruits and vegetables to disappear from the Lice Cold Freezer and I cant place anymore in the Lice Cold Freezer to sell.
What do you expect to see? That I can once again sell fruits and vegetables directly from my Lice Cold Freezer.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Nov. 7 2017 patch.

I have already tried selling the Freezer and trying new ones and I have already sold the store and bought another one. The issue remains.

Message 1 of 80 (9,760 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Retail Freezer/Warmer Dosen't Change to Show Full

[ Edited ]
Hero

• The Lice Cold Retail Freezer can now hold harvestables for you to sell.

Going to be really brave and mark this as fixed in Patch 1.44.88

The lice cold freezer has still two open issues. Please post in those threads if you encounter them

Also herbs and spinach still can't be added, new thread for that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GTW-Herbs-amp-Spinach-can-t-be-added-to-Lice-Cold-Freez...

I'm going to lock this thread but feel free to use any of the others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 80 of 80 (7,827 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't put harvestables in Lice Cold Freezer

Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 80 (9,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue since the update; and also that I don't get any customers spawning at my lot. I sold the store and opened a restaurant to see if the issue remains, but the restaurant works just fine.
Message 3 of 80 (9,592 Views)

Hero

I had that with my store as well but it worked in a new save with a different store. 

Could you try putting the same store in a new save and see if that works, if not, please open a new thread for that (unless it works if you delete the lice cold freezer)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 80 (9,589 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am having this problem too.  

I have a market and bait shop.  I can sell collectable insects, caught fish, created mosquito spray and outdoor clothing.  

But my spliced plants are no longer sellable; neither are the harvested fruits, vegetables, and flowers.  I cannot mark them for sale on a table or in the lice cold retail freezer.  I cannot mark them sale with or without the freezer on the lot.

I moved the store to a new lot in Brindleton Bay and still have the same problem.  I emptied my inventory and picked new items which were also not able to be marked for sale.  

This same thing happened after City Living.  Perhaps that is a place to start... or perhaps it is a different problem.  Regardless it has frozen my game play.  

My chefs and bakers can't get their perfect food to create meals for sale in their stores. Those stores are working properly with prepared meals and prepared meals can be set for sale and stored in the lice cold retail freezer on my market and bait lot as well.  

So it is just the grown plants, fruits, vegetables, and flowers.  It is also not just the freezer... they cannot be set for sale at all.

I use minimum mods and the problem occurs with or without the mods.

Message 5 of 80 (9,562 Views)

★ Guide

UPDATE!

Someone on another site said they could put vegetables in the Freezer but not fruits.  I checked and I can indeed put in certain items, however, I cannot set them to be for sale before putting them in the freezer so they cannot be purchased.

Yes can put into freezer: spinach, basil, sage, parsley

Not cannot put into freezer: tomatoes, potatoes, onions, blackberries, cherries, grapes, and any other harvested fruit.

Cannot sell any harvested items at all.

Message 6 of 80 (9,540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Me too - I can put herbs into the freezer, but no fruit or veggies. I am also having other issues with my retail stores since the patch/C&D EP.

Message 7 of 80 (9,521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Posting again to say that I have discovered that it is the Lice Cold Freezer that has been causing all the problems with my retail lots - preventing customers from spawning on the lot and, in some cases, preventing my sims from travelling to the lots at all. I have now removed all the freezers from my retail lots and they are working fine.

Message 8 of 80 (9,516 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here.

• Currently from all produce only herbs like parsley, sage etc. can be placed in Lice Cold Retail Freezer. Other produce just can’t be placed there. 
  • Produce can’t be set for sale individually when placed on shelves or counters.
  • After placing herbs in the Lice Cold Retail Freezer the shop can’t be opened. I was trying both with cash-register and store menu. Nothing. Store operates as normal as soon as freezer with produce is deleted.

My mod folder is absolutely empty (even no texture replacements or lighting mods), my cash is cleared, I’ve tried repairing option. This glitch happens to me both in my regular save which is very old and in absolutely new test save as well. 

Message 9 of 80 (9,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

me too! I can also not sell flowers in any way.
I have never used mods

Message 10 of 80 (9,382 Views)