Original Post

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] [GTW] No evidence at crime scene

Hero

Great

thanks for all the info I'll add this on the next round

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 39 (2,992 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] [CL] No evidence at crime scene in apartments

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 39 (2,971 Views)

★★ Novice

I appreciate the help, Thank you!

Message 23 of 39 (2,955 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm trying the detective career again after a long time and also find no clues in apartments.

Message 24 of 39 (2,912 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, I am also having this issue of no evidence in the apartment crime scene. Is the MediaFire link still the place to submit a save. I have used Save As while at work as Korey Helms, the only played household in Newcrest. I have used custom clothing content in my save but no gameplay mods. Should I submit a save with no CC at all?

Message 25 of 39 (2,879 Views)

Hero

HI @bradnak

Thank you for your offer but there's no more saves needed for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 39 (2,869 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just putting it out there that I have the same problem regularly. I have attached an aerial view of an apartment where you can see that there is nothing. And yes, my Sim is sleeping on the job... because there's nothing else to do!! :eahigh_file:Large smile

Message 27 of 39 (2,814 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not sure if this is still active, or if this is just me but I had the same problem. But then I clicked the elevator and went downstairs. When searching outseide, I found clues :3.

Message 28 of 39 (2,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Same problem here and it seems the other detectives also do not work in the apartments, they talk and do things as if they were at home.

photo_2017-07-18_15-06-02.jpgphoto_2017-07-18_15-05-08.jpg

Message 29 of 39 (2,690 Views)

★★ Novice

I encountered this bug today, I saw that no more files were needed but just in case I added my saves to the MediaFire link. There is a BugDescription with anything unique I could think of for what I've done to this apartment and anything I noticed around the time of the bug, not sure if it's helpful but you never know. I'll try searching around outside the building, I will be sad if Easter's first day is a total disaster (though honestly that might make sense for his life).

Message 30 of 39 (2,488 Views)