Re: [Get To Work] Customers payments don't show up

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Adult Customers try to buy child clothing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sooo I'm playing GTW right now...I made a nice clothes store.

Now there are customers who want to buy my clothes.

Only thing is when they are paying, the money isn't added, and after the paymet process is done, they are asking the same thing again: So much choice! I wanna pay if you are ready! 

What to do about this ?? It's very annoying Frown Customers are becoming annoyed, like that they have a red shoppingcart above their heads, even tho they just paid! Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 11 (1,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Adult Customers try to buy child clothing

Hero

Non played adult Sims will no longer attempt to purchase child clothing, as it was preventing them from completing the checkout process.
  • Ok, so if you didn’t understand that purchase in Sims equates to wearing, you might think “this is a really odd fix”.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (1,256 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,819 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope, thats why I dont understand it Frown 

Message 3 of 11 (1,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero
  1. Are you playing an pre-patch game or did you start a new one ?
  2. Could you start a new one to see if you have the same issue (just for testing purposes to see if this is save game or game installation related, you don't need to delete the old one)
  3. Do you have any other issues on your retail lot ?

EDIT: Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,800 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think I'm having the same issue. I've noticed it only happens when an adult is trying to buy clothes from a child mannequin. So far it has only happened with adult male sims though. So after I try to check them out, no money is added, 15 perk points are added, and then they try to check out again. I've tried to checkout multiple times, and it will just keep happening. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,773 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (1,765 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I use mods in my game. Today I had a chance to remove all of my mods, repair the game, and start a new saved game, and some customers still weren't able to be fully checked out. It still looks like it's only adult male sims trying to buy clothes from male child sim mannequins. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,740 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the report then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (1,720 Views)

Hero

Does anyone still see this ?

@VanteBora @SimTherapy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,573 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Adult Customers try to buy child clothing

★★★ Pro

This creates an endless loop where you can't check a customer out:  Seems to only work for male young adult/adult Sims so far.  When I tried female young adult Sims they would leave the store empty handed.  When I tried male teen Sims, they would cancel out the action.

Sim having a cart above their head when trying to checkout at a store that only sells children's clothing:

Spoiler
04-15-16_3-46-27 AM.png

My Sim was able to ring the customer up:

Spoiler
04-15-16_3-47-21 AM.png

After ringing the customer up, the Sim got the sign to be rung up above their head again:

Spoiler
04-15-16_3-48-10 AM.png

Video with young adult male:

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Tested on adult males:

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Message 10 of 11 (1,515 Views)