Re: [OPEN] [GT] "Club points" is not updating correctly

by helenthehunter

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Having this issue as well. In my last save, I wasn't even accumulating points. Started a new save. I accumulate points, end the gathering, switch household members, switch back, points are reset to 0. Does anything in this game work? Can't do yard/street sales, can't do club gatherings. Unreal.

Message 11 of 19 (1,272 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still having issues with this ?

@kandycepls @Winterspell01 @BL00DIEDHELL @Xwanton

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 19 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It still happens, my club points display constantly jumps around during club gatherings (not just gains, but subtractions despite me not spending them).
Message 13 of 19 (1,130 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (1,127 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My club points don't increase during gatherings, but then occasionally jump right up to what the correct number should be when there isn't a gathering. It seems too random to really predict exactly when it'll happen beyond "not in a gathering". And until the counter displays properly, I can't buy perks.

Message 15 of 19 (1,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Looks like the latest patch finally fixed this bug. Not only are the club points updating constantly & correctly, also the small flying green numbers in the right corner indicating new points are back after an eternity.

EDIT: Tried it with another (bigger) club and it still works.

Message 16 of 19 (2,714 Views)

★★ Guide

Seems fixed for me as well.

Message 17 of 19 (989 Views)

Re: "Club points" is not updating

★★★ Novice
@crinrict My Sims are having a club meeting (it's a gaming group) but despite Sims playing video games and such no points are being added
Message 18 of 19 (612 Views)

Re: "Club points" is not updating

Hero
@Simdicted1984 Please create a new thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (592 Views)