Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GT] "Club points" is not updating correctly

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game with club members.
What happens when the bug occurs? While playing the club, "Club points" is not updating. As you can see in screenshot, Club points is being added but the "club points counter" is not updated. (showing "62 points", but able to buy 100 point thing. Real points: at least 100+.)
What do you expect to see? Before CandD update, club points counter is updated instantly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After CatsandDogs update

Filled out form

bddd4477-dccf-44e6-8d42-93588da88d0d.jpg

Message 1 of 19 (3,148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GT] "Club points" is not updating correctly

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Looks like the latest patch finally fixed this bug. Not only are the club points updating constantly & correctly, also the small flying green numbers in the right corner indicating new points are back after an eternity.

EDIT: Tried it with another (bigger) club and it still works.

View in thread

Message 16 of 19 (2,672 Views)

All Replies

Re: "Club points" is not updating

★★ Guide

Happing on other household's club too.

e.g.,

1. Showing 40 points.

2. Buy 100 point item.

3. Suddenly the point become 300.

(so, I had 400 points, but the counter showed 40.)

I think this is a easy-to-reproduce bug.

Message 2 of 19 (3,093 Views)

Hero

For me they seem to reset to 0 each time I cancel the interaction. When I start it again, the points show correctly. Definitly something not working as it should

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 19 (3,067 Views)

★★ Guide

I've had it where the club points update in a large jump eg from 32 to 240.

Also where I've looked a 1 sims club points and had it jump a large amount.  Swapped to another sim in same house but different club, swapped back and 1st sims club points are back to where they were before the point jump. Then eventually sim 1's club points would jump by an even larger amount. eg. started at 32, jumped to 240, gone back to 32 but then jumped to 300.

Message 4 of 19 (3,033 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GT] "Club points" is not updating correctly

★ Guide

Yep me too. Its a real issue they need to fix. Man Maxis is lazy breaking everything and hardly fixing a single thing. Bet they'll not even fix one major bug this month. tsk tsk tsk

Message 5 of 19 (3,017 Views)

Re:[GT] "Club points" is not updating correctly

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 19 (2,970 Views)

Re: Re:[GT] "Club points" is not updating correctly

★★★★ Pro

Same here. Club points don't update before the club leader travels to another lot. Also the green numbers flying around the heads while performing club interactions don't show any more.

Message 7 of 19 (2,959 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, just had this and a friend has too. My points went up to 200+ during a gathering, then went back down to 100 after it was done. They're still there and able to be spent, though.

Message 8 of 19 (2,909 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've noticed that also switching to a different Sim in the same household reduces the visible number of points, too.

Message 9 of 19 (2,894 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have noticed this bug as well, but it seems to me there is a pattern. If I start club gathering with 50 points for example, it will show 50 points for me the whole time. If I have the club window open long enough it will update to the correct number but it updates very slowly. If I close the club window and reopen it it will go back to showing the points I had at the start of the gathering and not what I have earned since starting it. When I let it update and then end the gathering it updates properly and stays updated until the next gathering occurs.

Message 10 of 19 (2,820 Views)