Re: [OPEN] Weird grass textures

by axim_gal

Original Post

Texture erros and glitches with the interaction menus after february 22nd patch

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get together, Bowling Stuff Pack, Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to windenburg and look around almost anywere in the town part. (not the coutryside nor the island). Also click on any bushes
What happens when the bug occurs? There are a lot of texture errors around town, so there are lots of green areas where there shouldn't be. (Especially near the water on the fences). Also whenever i click on a bush, it shows that can do things with it but the text doesn't show up. So for instace, I can't know whether I am trying to wohoo or try for baby.
What do you expect to see? The actual textures on windenburg and the interaction menu on bushes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the february 22nd patch

I have removed the mods folder completely and these issues still come up. 

Here yu can see the green texture errors on the fence near the factory one buildig. 

Texture_Errors

Message 11 of 18 (1,148 Views)

Re: Texture erros and glitches with the interaction menus after february 22nd pa

[ Edited ]
Hero

@areumsims Merged your post for the textures.

Could you make a separate thread for the bushes, thanks.

EDIT: Could you also be more specific on which bushes ? I've checked a few in my game and they were all fine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (1,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Crinrict,

I don't know about anybody else, but the texture problem I was having has been rectified since the last patch 1.41.38.1020.

It wasn't mentioned in the patch, but it did resolve it. Just wanted to let you know. Standard smile

Message 13 of 18 (4,375 Views)

Hero

Yup, marking as fixed. Looks fixed for me too

Tagging @Olafw1998 @areumsims @LadyDarkSorrow @ukemoo for feedback if they still see the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict it's fixed on my end. no textures bleed. Thanks Sim Team!

Message 15 of 18 (1,053 Views)

★★ Novice

I originally thought the issue was completely fixed after the latest patch, however I noticed a small part of this glitch remaining in Windenburg just off the small, square lot to the side of the Hare Square park.

Message 16 of 18 (1,014 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ukemoo the glitch seems to be fixed in the 6/19/18 patch - it's no longer there in my game.  How about yours?

Message 17 of 18 (958 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, the graphical glitch has completely gone from my game now. I was pleasantly surprised to see it fixed. ^___^

Message 18 of 18 (945 Views)