[FIXED] [GT] Sims in club meeting stop reading to pick up new books

by funcrunch

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Sims in club meeting stop reading to pick up new books

Hero

I need this tested first as it might not be the same issue as the other.

Changing to this to test though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 18 (875 Views)

Hero

I tested this and in my opinion they still constantly get new books.

I'm guessing the two issues are not related.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (869 Views)

★ Novice

Im still having this issue.

Message 13 of 18 (830 Views)

★ Apprentice

I picked up Get Together a couple months ago, but didn't really get to using it until now. I have this happening so much and I can't figure out how to stop it. Cleaning up books takes forever because my sims sit down before putting away every single book. I tried dragging them to the bookcase myself, but they don't store and get placed on the "shelf" part of the bookcase. 

Message 14 of 18 (813 Views)

Avant Gardes club are VERY messy

★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the Avant Gardes club and start a meeting
What happens when the bug occurs? The members take books from their club room, read them in another part of the cafe and leave the books on the tables or the floor
What do you expect to see? Either that they never take the books out of their club room (I had that manually some times by removing the "Drink Coffee" activity), or that after they finish the book they at least take it back to the bookshelf and don't mess the cafe
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Avant Gardes are my fav premade club in game, but I really expect from a reading club to take more care of their books Standard smile

Message 15 of 18 (788 Views)

Re: Avant Gardes club are VERY messy

★★ Apprentice
@mathematics654 If you add a bookcase outside of the club room, other Sims will probably clean up the books.
Message 16 of 18 (752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happens to my simmer as well especially when painting, build robots or cooking.

Message 17 of 18 (690 Views)

Hero

Sims in Clubs with a Read rule now finish the books they choose to read. No cheating, my friends.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (2,991 Views)