Re: Get Together Doors and Windows Not Functional

by Amanstan57

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 - Stone windows not working

★ Apprentice

Same thing is happening to me. I thought it might be due to CC or mods, but nope. I turned off mods and these Get Together doors and windows are acting just like custom content. These are vanilla doors and windows. How has Maxis not noticed this??? I tried looking up more info on this, but I'm only getting info on CC and not these Get Together items.

Message 101 of 113 (1,008 Views)

Get Together Doors and Windows Not Functional

★ Apprentice

I'm relatively new here and can't find where I can submit an official bug report. Please go easy on me!

Ever since the recent update that allows stacking of windows, a few of the Get Famous doors and windows stopped working properly. I usually do use mods and CC, but I have tested this after having disabled mods with the same results. I've also checked for updates as well as repaired my game, but still these doors and windows are not working. I've searched everywhere online for fixes, but everywhere I look I only find things on CC items. These are definitely not CC! Has anyone else run into this bug, and can anyone help me??? I really love these items and since I paid for this pack, I'd like to be able to use them!

Here's an image displaying the issue. One door and 2 windows (a view from the front and back of each window).

10-26-20_7-50-31 PM.png

Message 102 of 113 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@On_Si_Lam iv never seen this bug before

ill try to reproduce the bug my self and see if I get it

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 103 of 113 (1,043 Views)

Hero
@On_Si_Lam This is a known bug. I've merged your post with the bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 104 of 113 (1,005 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Can a guru please advise me whether this problem we are having with doors and windows be fixed with the next patch and before the new expansion pack comes out that I have already paid for? Or do I have to spend a great deal of my time downloading the fixes that all my cc creators have had to make to their CC? Please and thank you.

Admin, if I have put this post on the wrong board then it's because I find this whole site incredibly confusing.
Message 105 of 113 (912 Views)

Hero
@Amanstan57 Are you talking about CC or the GT doors/Windows ? The GT doors/windows is something EA will need to fix but the Gurus rarely give info when they fix something.

If you're talking about cc windows, that's not something that's on EA to fix. You will need to get the updated versions the cc creators have made.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 106 of 113 (909 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you.
Message 107 of 113 (907 Views)

When will Get Together curved door and window be fixed?

★ Novice

The Get Together curved door and stone curved window are STILL! broken. Is there any update on when it will be fixed? 

Message 108 of 113 (813 Views)

Re: When will Get Together curved door and window be fixed?

Champion (Retired)

@carwoodlipton99 

You can see if it should be fixed in the next patch coming next week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 109 of 113 (791 Views)

Re: When will Get Together curved door and window be fixed?

★★ Apprentice

Its unreal that this * hasnt been fixed in over 2 months now. Literally the entire windenburg zone is unplayable with every home using these doors and windows. Beside that they are my absolute favorite and there is nothing else like them.

Despite I own this exp since its launch, I am seriously thinking of demanding a refund of the expansion. Its absolutely ridiculous. Even if this stuff get fixed next week ,it has been 1.5 month overdue.  Unreal.

Then again it would not suprise me AT ALL if this won't get fixed like all the other countless of bugs you are to dumb for to fix EA. You guys seriously need to be replaced by more competent devs. You dont love your game.  

Message 110 of 113 (686 Views)