Re: [OPEN] [GT] King of Diamonds Door/ Stone Frame/ Holey Geometry glitching

by TheDJValkyrie

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same exact issue with the King of Diamonds Door, the Stone Frame and Holey Geometry windows. Funnily if you have moveobjects on and you place one of these broken windows over a functional window you can see through them. And you can see how the door is inside the wall if you place it in the same spot as a large window.

No cc or mods. Game versions 1.67.45.1020 and the most recent October 6th update.

Message 91 of 113 (923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same problem. Just bought the Get Together Expansion pack to find out this door (King of Diamonds) and window (Holy Geometry) are not working. Does nobody check the items out when we have an update to make sure everything is working?

@Psychotps The door FaytheCharity showed in her screenshots are not CC but a door created my the sims team.

[Merged by CM]

Message 92 of 113 (864 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this issue with the King of Diamond classical door, as well as Stone Frame and Holey Geometry windows. I am not sure when this issue started as I do rotational play, mostly likely it's from the 9/3 patch. I did play this particular household before 9/3 and everything worked fine. 

Message 93 of 113 (805 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just had to replace my all King of Diamonds Classical Doors, with other doors, and hard choices there is no other Single Door like it in all 35 packs..

Message 94 of 113 (1,107 Views)

★ Expert

Is there a fix for this issue yet? When will it be fixed? The game is purchased as a working product (is advertised as such), and keeps being purchased in a broken state, and being broken further. 

Message 95 of 113 (1,103 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@simmyfroggy Not a Mac issue as others have said, I'm playing on pc on Windows 10. I have started a game in Windenburg recently and noticed my library doors are all wrong. Frown
Message 96 of 113 (1,097 Views)

★ Guide

It's definitely not only a MAC issue as some seem to think here. I have the same problem on my PC.

Message 97 of 113 (1,078 Views)

Betreff: [NEEDS INPUT] Several Windows with Cut-Out Issues

★★★★★ Novice

I have this issue with one of the GT doors and one window. I have not checked out all other doors and windows jet.

Message 98 of 113 (987 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening in my game as well, on PC. I don't have any build CC in my game, and it only started recently. I'm not sure if it was after the update with the window update or the update after that.

Message 99 of 113 (859 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When is this bug going to be fixed? It affects some of the prebuilt lots in Windenburg adversely - it has been nearly two months since this was first reported.

Message 100 of 113 (751 Views)