old Door from the sims 4 get together need fix

by bluejgalaxies

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] King of Diamonds Classical Door glitching

Hero
@FearlessShewolf Try repairing your game through Origin.

CC are broken, you need to update those, if you have base games ones not working, try a game repair.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 113 (1,501 Views)

Get Together stone door and window not working

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Dine Out, Vampires, Realm of magic, Movie Hangout stuff, Kids room stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried but nothing seem to work. I have no mod installed. This bug has only occurred after I updated Origin on September 24th 2020.
What happens when the bug occurs? The middle of stone door and glass of stone window from Get Together disappear, only the stone frame is left. However, the door is still accessible, but there's no animation nor the door appears.
What do you expect to see? The stone door and window from Get Together to appear as they should have been.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated Origin on September 24th 2020 and perhaps the sims as well in the process? I have them both automatically updated.

The middle of stone door and glass of stone window from Get Together disappear, only the stone frame is left. However, the door is still accessible, but there's no animation nor the door appears.

Message 72 of 113 (1,427 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] King of Diamonds Door/ Stone Frame/ Holey Geometry glitching

★★★★★ Novice

I also have issue with some official windows after the uppdate you only see the frame of the window when placed.

Message 73 of 113 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

All doors arches and windows are glitched, not just cc.  No problems before update - StarWars broke them.

Message 74 of 113 (1,826 Views)

Get Together windows and door broken

★★★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Some of the doors and windows ("King Of Diamonds Classical Door", "Holey Geometry", "Stone Frame Window") from the Get Together pack don't work properly. Put any of them in the game and they appear very broken
What happens when the bug occurs? The windows and door disappear partly, look at the picture I attached
What do you expect to see? The windows and door shouldn't look like that Frown
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

sims 4 bugi.png

"King Of Diamonds Classical Door", "Holey Geometry", "Stone Frame Window"

Message 75 of 113 (1,835 Views)

old Door from the sims 4 get together need fix

★★★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? the sims 4 get together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in door and wall
What happens when the bug occurs? when last update before star wars coming out with window's update
What do you expect to see? like in my picture wall with get together Door
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Excuse me EA some old door from old Pack's need fix

Message 76 of 113 (1,727 Views)

Re: Get Together windows and door broken

★★ Novice

I'm having trouble with these GT doors and windows too, but also some base game windows. They're showing seams and breaking the walls. Gets on my nerves, because ALL of my builds are completely messed up.

Message 77 of 113 (1,744 Views)

Door and Window Glitch (NOT CC)

★★★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All GP, SP, and EP, EXCEPT for Star Wars and Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode and place the "Stone Frame Window" or the "King of Diamonds Classical Door" against a wall as normal.
What happens when the bug occurs? The window and door do not appear
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the window and door
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the most recent game update caused this

The door and the window just don't show up when placed on the wall.

Message 78 of 113 (1,730 Views)

★★ Novice
@MaeveRhea and almost 30 days past the update and NO fix from EA. Typical of EA
Message 79 of 113 (1,577 Views)

★ Novice

This is so annoying I love to use this door-window set and even after a FULL MONTH there's no fix? Cmon EA you can't force update that breaks already exsisting objects and then refuse to fix them for this long. We haven't even gotten a word about you even trying to fix it yet!

Message 80 of 113 (1,569 Views)