Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] King of Diamonds Classical Door glitching

by FearlessShewolf

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 - Stone windows not working

★★★★ Novice

I am also having the same problem with this window and the holey geometry window from the same pack!

Message 61 of 113 (1,028 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Stone windows not working

Hero (Retired)

@AmurMoo @sephyandcloud92 If the windows look like this no matter where they are placed and without the move objects on cheat, please report it in the bug forum.

Message 62 of 113 (1,023 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] King of Diamonds Door/ Stone Frame/ Holey Geometry glitching

★★★★★ Novice

Me too! 

Since the recent update

The same door as yours, and the window won't show any glass in it's normal size, I upscaled it and the black bars that are on the glass shows up. 

But still no glass/window. You can see the wall behind it. 

Pics attached. 

Message 63 of 113 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MDianaSims I'm having the same issue with the GT windows, and it was on a build I created long before the September update.
Message 64 of 113 (1,835 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GT] King of Diamonds Door/ Stone Frame/ Holey Geometry glitching

★★ Apprentice

I Have this issue too but only with this specific door and the one stone frame from Get Together. Sometimes they do make my game crash though, which annoys me since I used them in a lot of my builds.

Message 65 of 113 (1,770 Views)

The Sims 4 Doors and Windows Broken (Not Only CC)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Pack, except the new one called The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just place the Windows on a wall like I did in my game, they will apeer broken but of course in your computers it never happens, so don't even bother to test it and just fix it for us! Like, in your video on youtube of Tiny Living Stuff pack when your Sims open the murphybed they have a controler in their hands, IN MY GAME the control doesn't even apeers... for a example.
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug I'm reporting here is about the windows, what happens is that we can see throw the windows.
What do you expect to see? Well, maybe his hygiene is already full.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Patch that came out September 3rd broke my game, version 1.66.139.1020

Some windows in the game are broken, not only CC Windows but expansion pack windows aswell, here's 2 images providing you the bug in the get Together Expansion Pack and Get Famous Expansion pack windows:

Message 66 of 113 (1,681 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Doors and Windows Broken (Not Only CC)

Hero
@pedrulopez I merged your thread with the GT windows one

The GF ones are fine for me. Is it a certain swatch that doesn't work for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 67 of 113 (1,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is not a swatch it's the object

Message 68 of 113 (1,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pedrulopez Yes but I don't have an issue with that object so my question is if it's a certain color you have issues with or all of them ? You might wanna repair your game if it's all of them.

For me it's only the Door and the two windows mentioned in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 113 (1,555 Views)

★★ Novice

All my doors and windows aren't working (base game and cc)

Does anyone know when they are fixing this? 

Message 70 of 113 (1,314 Views)