Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] King of Diamonds Door/ Stone Frame/ Holey Geometry glitching

★★★★★ Novice
@simmyfroggy some windows too ! please ea check also windows
Message 41 of 113 (1,541 Views)

★ Guide

09-07-20_10-53-19 PM.png
I have a castle full of these windows and doors. I can't play until this is fixed Frown

Message 42 of 113 (1,751 Views)

Sims 4 - Stone windows not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The Stone Frame Windows that come with Get Together don't work. 

Regular size shows nothing but the wall behind so it actually looks like a frame. 

If you upscale it the bars that go across the actual window glass shows but the window doesn't work still - you can still just see wall behind. 

I will attach a photo

Message 43 of 113 (1,278 Views)

Stone Frame Windows don't work

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31.106.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, island living, jungle adventure, get to work, spooky, get together, parenthood, laundry day, strangerville.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the stone Frame window from get together
What happens when the bug occurs? It only shows the frame, it isn't a window - you can see the wall... If you upscale the window, the bars in the glass will show but the window aspect still doesn't work - you can still see the wall behind.
What do you expect to see? A window that works. To let light in the building.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent update (Sept 3rd patch)

Please fix it 

Message 44 of 113 (1,744 Views)

Re: Stone Frame Windows don't work

★★★★★ Novice
@AmurMoo ***ALSO***
The King of Diamonds Classical Door which also came with get together doesn't work either
Message 45 of 113 (1,733 Views)

Windows without glass

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together City living Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The objects: King of Diamonds Classical Door (Get together) Stone Frame Window (Get together)
What happens when the bug occurs? Several windows and doors are not working anymore The glass is not showing.
What do you expect to see? The glass to show normally
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch that changed the way windows work so they can be stacked

I've attached a picture of the way the two objects are displayed

Message 46 of 113 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Novice
@simmyfroggy Yeah haven’t checked all the doors but this one is definitely glitching for me and it’s the only one I’ve seen so far it’s just a visual glitch as far as I can tell because the door itself still works you can walk through it lock it (by clicking the archway) and everything
Message 47 of 113 (1,713 Views)

Get Together Windows and Doors Broken After September 2020 Patch

★ Guide

These aren't recolors or CC in any way. They're The Sims 4 Get Together windows. Same issue with mods out. Posting here because I can't post topics for some unknown reason, so I hope this is okay.

Message 48 of 113 (1,621 Views)

Re: Get Together Windows and Doors Broken After September 2020 Patch

Hero
@RickxAbsinthe43 Merge with bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 113 (1,608 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have tested the King of Diamonds door in my game and can say the same issue occurs for me.

Message 50 of 113 (1,510 Views)