[FIXED] [GT] Empty clubs don't autodelete

by 99publicidentity

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Empty clubs don't autodelete

★ Guide
I'm having this problem too btw, has there been a fix?
Message 21 of 23 (559 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GT] Empty clubs don't autodelete

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Please keep in mind that if you are playing rotationally that empty clubs that a player creates will stick a round for a while if there is other playable families that have members that qualify or will qualify.

For example if your playable family 1 created the Teen party club and set age restriction to teens, if playable family 2 has a child or a teenage sim the empty club will remain so it will be available for them when they reach teenage years. After all sims in your playable households go past the club age requirements the club should delete itself within 7 days of the last member being booted by age. If the last member of the club was a NPC sim the club will remain because player created clubs can only be deleted by playable members to prevent accidental deletion of playable clubs by npc players in case they want to add another playable family to take over the club.

Edit: I fixed some spelling a grammar issues.

Please keep in mind clubs don't auto delete when there is a death or fire or the club leader is not available either on or off the lot.

Message 22 of 23 (535 Views)

Re: [GT] Empty clubs don't autodelete

Hero

Empty Clubs will no longer linger in your Clubs Panel. They are now self-aware enough to know when the party’s over and it is time to go home.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 23 (2,295 Views)