[FIXED] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

by brittanisalee96

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

Hero

@dolldrms1  

Does anyone still have this issue after yesterdays patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 48 (845 Views)

★ Pro

Don't think I'm the right one to ask this question of if you're wanting to know about reset of club perks and points.  I ended up in this thread because of the Error 102 but none of the sims in the affected households, one I was merging to or from, were even in a club.  That's how I missed seeing this thread in the GT section by only checking live mode issues.

The only issue I am seeing at this time with clubs is the points display issue.  I can confirm the display issue is still present after the 2/22/18 patch but so far, I've not had any resetting.

Message 42 of 48 (823 Views)

Hero
and the error is all resolved for you with the trick ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 48 (808 Views)

★ Pro

Yes, your suggestion to just click ok to the error and then reload lot anyway worked.  So far, that was the only household I have had that error appear for and issue was resolved with the "trick", lol.  

Message 44 of 48 (801 Views)

Re: Error Code 102 Pic Attached

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes seems to be working fine now. Anyone can move anyway they want. Loving the new content too.

Message 45 of 48 (787 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

Hero
Cause of positive comments and this comment by SimGuruNick on twitter: https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/966739287478747136 I'm going to mark this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 48 (2,633 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This started to happen to me too since the Seasons expansion.  Club points went up to 262, but when I checked again it was back to 100 again and I couldn't buy any new club perks.

Message 47 of 48 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Please create a new thread but only if you have no mods installed.

There is still this issue going on though: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GT-quot-Club-points-quot-is-not-updating-correctly/m-p/64...

That's simply a display error though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 48 (718 Views)