[FIXED] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

by brittanisalee96

Original Post

Re: club perks and points reset December 2017

Hero

@brittanisalee96 did you also move your Sims ?

@Tahemet Did you move them thread the household manager or with cheats ? Which household ? I couldn't make it happen on the one I tried in your save. They kept their points/perks. I did get an error 800 though when I split one Sim to another lot. Did you ever come across an error 800 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 48 (962 Views)

★ Guide
I moved them with the Household manager.
I moved Sims to
* Willowcreek: Elena Bunny to Hayahi and Angela Wagner to Heru
* Oasis Springs: Leonard Bunny moved from Caliente to Krämer

There are some lots in Willow Creek which are affected by the 800 error, so you splitting households shouldn't be related: Tudor Bungalow, Gut Eichhof, Rosenheim, Bungalow am Bach (so basically all empty lots), Zauberhütte ist affected as well, they look fine one the map, but you cannot enter them
Message 12 of 48 (949 Views)

Hero

Doing that produced this error: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-102-c4ef4efa/m-p/6431871#M102851

Could you test a fresh save if it also happens there (just for testing purposes)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 48 (934 Views)

★ Guide
it's not happening in a fresh save
Message 14 of 48 (922 Views)

Hero

So maybe your save has just gone fubar ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 48 (916 Views)

★ Guide
yeah, maybe. But I am not quite ready to say goodbye to my Sims. I don't quite need the clubs Large smile
Message 16 of 48 (910 Views)

Hero

Yeah, ... maybe move them all to a new save ? I know, relationships and all ..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 48 (906 Views)

Hero

@Tahemet So we have this error message: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-102-c4ef4efa/m-p/6569628 and another user just found it happens to them if they move an elder, maybe an elder in a club ? 

Could you test this specific scenario on a new save for me ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 48 (866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is what happened to me. Only when I moved the elders though. I tried emptying the build inventory as that was rather full but it hasn't resolved the issue.

I have moved teens successfully and reloaded and played them to check, just for the elder they left not to load and when I went to play anyway as it looked as if he saved ok, the clubs had corrupted.

102:c4ef4efa:d5f5de09
Message 19 of 48 (864 Views)

★ Guide

The new safe is unaffected...no matter if i move a teen, adult or elder.

The Sims I moved in the affected safe were all teenagers.

Message 20 of 48 (855 Views)