by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

Hero
Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 48 (1,179 Views)

Re: club perks and relationships disappears, and dead family reappears.

★★ Apprentice
Since the last patch, I get a new Error code: 102:c4ef4efa:bc4daae5
It appears when I'm moving my sims as it did with the: 102:c4ef4ea:d5f5de09
Message 32 of 48 (1,151 Views)

Re: club perks and points reset December 2017

★ Novice
Have the same issue for a while now. Playing with Mods, but removed all of them, restarted the game, but still had clubs reset. Let me know how to add my save?
Message 33 of 48 (1,112 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
There's no further saves needed. Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 48 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi it's me again! I started another game on a new save and transferred over my favourite lots. I had no problem moving at all even with elders. This last week however its all started over again. I worked around it by evicting the family I wanted to move in and evicting who I wanted to move in. That worked for a bit but now I can't even do that, even if none of them are elders. I get this error code again.

The only thing I can see (as it resets club points) is the clubs that they are in are all perked out and have thousands of points on the meters. I may like playing with perks a little too much.

It took hours to move over my legacy families, weeks to build back up there relationships, months to rebuild the clubs and I will never get back some the achievements from my legacy game. Miffed is not the word.

Message 35 of 48 (1,079 Views)

Error Code 102 Pic Attached

★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All content released to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Seems specific to this one household in this save. Invite boyfriend to hang out at lot. Do a couple of chat interactions and then ask to move in. After exiting merge household screen, error code appears and bounced to world selection screen. Then tried going to world where boyfriend lives and evicted him from his house. Tried to merge with household that way and error code appears when trying to load lot after merge. LastException files that seem to pertain to relationships generated each time.
What happens when the bug occurs? As described in steps.
What do you expect to see? Merge to be successful without error code.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

First time I have ever seen this error code in the game.  Attached are a pic of the error code and 3 lastException files in a .rar, although I think they all say the same thing.  There are 3 because I replicated the error last night and got another one this morning when I tried to merge from household management screen.

I did zip the .save and versions from last night.  Game is saved right before second attempt of asking to move in, which should result in error code really quickly, in case save is needed.  Wasn't sure if lastException files would be enough with description provided.

Want to mention this is the same household for which I submitted a report on an alien baby return to home world issue.  The baby that was returned is showing in the family tree.  Don't know if that is contributing to the problem or not. 

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 36 of 48 (1,032 Views)

Re: Error Code 102 Pic Attached

Hero
@dolldrms1 merged your post

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 48 (1,029 Views)

★ Pro

Thank you, crin.  No wonder I couldn't find a post, lol.  It starts out with club points resetting and didn't come up on search.

Message 38 of 48 (1,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It should be on the list though with that error :D

page search on the list is usually the way for me to find a thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 48 (1,019 Views)

★ Pro

You're right about the list, of course.  I looked at the list but stopped after live mode issues and didn't get down to the GT section.  Lesson learned, lol.

The main thing I want to do is thank you, however.  I took the time this morning to read this thread more carefully and saw the link to the technical thread that you have in post #30.  I read that thread and found a workaround for the error code, yay!  It's in that thread's post #9.  Went in game to see if after clicking ok to the error 102 message but going back to the lot anyway to try and reload it would work for me and it did.  The lot loaded and the sim I was trying to merge had been made a part of the household.

I don't know what is causing the error message to appear but you thinking to try a lot reload instead of relaunching the game, as the error code suggests, worked for me and I hope it will for others, too.  Thanks @crinrict !

Message 40 of 48 (992 Views)