Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into the club system
What happens when the bug occurs? All club points and perks are reset, for example most of my clubs had 8 slots now they only have 6 for every club.
What do you expect to see? Club points and perks not reset
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

club perks and points reset December 2017, I'm not sure if it was the recent patch but it happened again. I was wondering if it was happening in anyone elses game and if they know what is triggering it. 

Message 1 of 48 (2,573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GT] Club perks and points reset/ Error 102-c4ef4efa

Hero
Cause of positive comments and this comment by SimGuruNick on twitter: https://twitter.com/SimGuruNick/status/966739287478747136 I'm going to mark this as fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 46 of 48 (2,625 Views)

All Replies

Re: club perks and points reset December 2017

Hero

HI @brittanisalee96

the points currently have a display issue. Are you sure they completely reset and it's not just a display issue everyone else is seeing ?

Thread is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GT-quot-Club-points-quot-is-not-updating-correctly/td-p...

I'll test the perks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 48 (2,507 Views)

★ Guide

I have the same issue. It is not a display issue.

Clubs were resetted to the default setting.

Each group lost its points and perks.

When I start a meeting only the members appear who are still in the group and not the ones who have been kicked out by the reset.

I am not sure if this is related or not. But the two households I tested both had a 102 error when I wanted to enter (sorry no sceenshot) and I could only enter he household after I tried again.

Message 3 of 48 (2,431 Views)

Hero

It was when I first tested but maybe it got completely broken since. I'll test

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 48 (2,424 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I have played a lot with my club yesterday and still only have the display issue.
Message 5 of 48 (2,407 Views)

Hero

Do you have any issues with the perks at all or just the points ? @alanmichael1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 48 (2,392 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Club perks and points reset

★★★★ Guide

I too encountered the club reset issue recently, but it only happened after a game error popped up caused by the game not wanting to move in other Sims to a household. I resolved the issue by recovering to an earlier save and never moving those specific Sims into that specific household.

Message 7 of 48 (2,376 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@crinrict

No issues with the perks. My bug is as following:

- During club meetings, the flying green numbers have gone.

- If you open the club info window, you first see the old point level from the last meeting. But if you wait 10 seconds, the current number will show.

- You are always able to buy perks with the correct number of points. These perks do not reset.

- After ending the club meeting and travelling to another lot, the new correct point level will show in the club info window.

So basically a minor glitch. I must admit I don't miss the green numbers - there are already too much things flying around our Sims' heads Angel

Message 8 of 48 (2,368 Views)

Hero

Giving this a bump. Didn't have time to test this but if someone has a save where this is happening (not the display issue, the perks one), that would help

@brittanisalee96 @Tahemet

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 48 (2,328 Views)

★ Guide

I might have detected the reason. I lost my club perks again after I moved a Sim from one household to another.

Message 10 of 48 (2,298 Views)