[FIXED] [GRO] Teens change appearance (Related to loose tooth)

by furdypurple

Original Post

Re: Teen sim texture bugged after losing teeth

[ Edited ]
Hero

At this point I'm unsure if everyone has the same issue here but for now, I'm merging all reports for Sims changing into this thread.

Splitting may be done once there's more Information.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 142 (3,272 Views)

sim completely changed and is bugged

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.6.2300 64 but
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, get to work, get together, get to work, high school years, growing together, cottage living, cats and dogs, city living, parenthood, dream home decorator, spa day, tiny living, nifty knitting, laundry day, toddlers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure, i modified my sim in cas and then after i came out of cas
What happens when the bug occurs? she was multicoloured had a different hair style, her outfit was completely different and all her other outfits were different too
What do you expect to see? not be glitched out, have the same outfits and look the same as what i made in cas
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. growing together and infant update

this is what it looks lole

Message 22 of 142 (3,259 Views)

Re: Sims change appearance

[ Edited ]
Hero

@furdypurple Looks like there's a console report now so not a mod issue. Did you have any luck testing this further ?

@emiilyx @Firelord_Aub @aejp24 Did you guys have any loose teeth on these Sims as children like @LavenderDrop194  ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 142 (3,249 Views)

Re: Teen sim texture bugged after losing teeth

★★★ Novice
@LavenderDrop194 I'm not sure if I had the same problem, but I think it might have been something similar? I didn't even consider that the tooth thing might have caused it, but I aged up a child into a teen with a loose tooth, and when I left cas after changing her clothes it glitched and everything about her appearance changed. Did you figure out how to fix it?
Message 24 of 142 (3,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes, i aged her up into a teen and then when i went out of cas she looked like that 

Message 25 of 142 (3,224 Views)

Hero
@emiilyx
@Firelord_Aub
Do you guys have any of the auto backups before you aged them up ?

If so, try getting rid of the loose tooth before aging them up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 142 (3,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@furdypurple This is also happening to me. Only with my teen girl sim
Message 27 of 142 (3,216 Views)

Hero
@carolinemorton24 Did she have a loose tooth when growing up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 142 (3,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict i saved after it happened which was a bad idea, so i don’t know if there’s a way to change it on console
Message 29 of 142 (3,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Yes she did. I did the tooth fairy thing with my boy teen sim and he didn’t have the bug. But for her I didn’t put the tooth under the pillow, just pulled it out
Message 30 of 142 (3,201 Views)