[FIXED] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Heather_Dianne6

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★★★ Apprentice

The issue has finally been fixed! I haven't played the save yet to check it out, but I am so happy to read it in the patch notes. I haven't touched that save file because of the glitch, so I am so glad I can finally play! We did it guys! Thanks to everyone who hit that 'me too' button to spread the word and to everyone who left a comment. 5 months and 19 pages later, we got our fix! Happy simming everyone!

Message 191 of 195 (1,708 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hey how do i solve this problem

Message 192 of 195 (1,538 Views)

Hero
Are you on console or PC/Mac ?

If you're on PC/Mac, make sure your update your game to the newest version through Origin.

If you're on console, I believe it's not been fixed there yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 193 of 195 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This appears to either still be an issue or is an issue again. I cannot click on the chair to interact with it. I have no mods or CC and I am at the latest version. 

Message 194 of 195 (1,204 Views)

Hero
@DantesPop Please repair your game through Origin and if you're still having issues, create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 195 of 195 (1,174 Views)