[FIXED] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Heather_Dianne6

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Apprentice

One thing I just did that worked was to add another styling station.  First you have to CTRL+SHFT+C to bring up your cheat menu and type "bb.enablefreebuild" and enter.  Then you can edit the lot.  Just copy the chair using the eyedrop tool and place another one and use that.  This worked for me.

Message 181 of 195 (2,474 Views)

Sims 4 Get Famous gig interactions are glitched and won't complete

★ Apprentice

So I just got the Get Famous pack and was really excited to play it, but I noticed on my first couple gigs that whenever my sim would complete an interaction that she was instructed to do on the top left corner it wouldn't go through. After playing it for a while most of the interactions went through but I still had trouble with the hair and makeup interaction. No matter what the sim did, whether they liked the makeup/hair or not it wouldn't go through at all. I'm thinking of removing my cc (even though all I have is mcc and luumia's vanilla skin) and if that doesn't work then I'm going to uninstall it and try again, Is anyone else having this problem beside me?

Message 182 of 195 (2,411 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Get Famous gig interactions are glitched and won't complete

Hero

Hi @BeagleIntrovert 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue. It's a known problem.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 183 of 195 (2,399 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Get Famous gig interactions are glitched and won't complete

★★★★★ Guide

@BeagleIntrovertthis is a known issue across all platforms affecting players with and without CC and Mods. I would hold off on any uninstalling. There is a huge bug update set to come out Tuesday the 16th which I hope addressed this issue. I’ve had my pack since February and have always had issues. So let’s cross our fingersWink 

Message 184 of 195 (2,365 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is this still not fixed? My sim is experiencing the same issue now. On a previous saved game, this never happened.

Message 185 of 195 (2,350 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

Hero

• The Acting career task to “Get Into Hair and Makeup” can be successfully completed once again.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 186 of 195 (23,352 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Has there been or will there be an update for Consol players as well, or is this just for PC/Mac players? 🙂

Message 187 of 195 (2,211 Views)

Hero
There has been an update for console as well but I doubt this fix is in there yet.

Check the notes for console here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958387/console-april-16th-2019-patch-notes#latest

If it's not fixed for you guys, just create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 188 of 195 (2,210 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just read the console patch notes; sadly, this is correct - no fix for this issue yet. 🙁

Message 189 of 195 (2,203 Views)

Hero
I'm guessing they're aware but if you want to be on the safe side, a new thread should work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 190 of 195 (2,199 Views)