[FIXED] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Heather_Dianne6

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Novice

Is this issue going to be fixed? I'm having it too. I put down my game in Sept 2017 and just started playing again yesterday and now I'M  having this issue. 

Makes me want  to put it back down even tho I just spent over $60 in purchases for the game.

Message 161 of 195 (1,355 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
There was a tweet last week (I think?) that said there would be no patch in March, so...maybe they will fix it in April? Or never, like some of the other ongoing issues that haven't been fixed for months.
Message 162 of 195 (1,305 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

^ Try having some issues that haven't just existed for months, but years. <--- This particular one has been a problem since GTW first came out... in 2015.

Message 163 of 195 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, I know. I think I just began accepting certain things as "quirks" that will never go away. I suspect the main problem is that the devs don't test play the packs together, so they don't discover clashes (like weather breaking stuff at GeekCon). But the whole festival overlap in San Myshuno...I don't think they care about it anymore.
Message 164 of 195 (1,221 Views)

Hair and make-up don’t work at the movie set

★★★ Newbie

Every time i try to do the hair and makeup for my sim the makeup will be done but the sim doesn’t like it. Normally they will do it again and then do the hair. But when she shakes her head she stands up and the action is not completed. I already tried to do the backup thing but it still not worked. What can I do?

Message 165 of 195 (1,147 Views)

Re: Hair and make-up don’t work at the movie set

Champion

@timewoering, is it just with that one Sim?  You can always do a test with another Save Game and see if the problem persists , or if it is just isolated to that one Sim/household/save game. Also, do you play with any Custom Content (CC) or Mods? Wondering  That could also affect your game if the Mods are not up to date. Raised eyebrow 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 166 of 195 (1,113 Views)

Champion

@timewoering, turns out this is a known bug Frown  (although I haven't had a problem with it for some reason Raised eyebrow , but I haven't played a movie career since the last update).  Crinrict will either merge this thread with the others on the same topic, or you will be redirected there soon. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 167 of 195 (1,098 Views)

Hero

Hi @timewoering 

I merged your posts. There's some suggestions in this thread :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 168 of 195 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so there is no fix to the issue months after they claimed to be repairing it? i’m just confused because i just read all 17 pages of this thread to come out with nothing but the fact that EA doesn’t care that the game is literally broken

Message 169 of 195 (863 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Novice

I also get this glitch. I have all the expansion packs as well as Parenthood and Vampires, and I've tried repairing the game to no avail.

Message 170 of 195 (817 Views)