[FIXED] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Heather_Dianne6

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think the patch that came out yesterday was only to prepare for next week's release. 

This issue is far too big for a "quick fix". 

But I agree it's disappointing that it hasn't been addressed yet.

Message 141 of 195 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having an issue with this too! However, mine only occurred after the recent patch update with the Lunar New Year items. Before then, it was working just fine. It's strange that this hasn't been addressed yet as so many different people have an issue and it's one large focus of a major expansion pack. This has kept my Sims from getting gold in their acting gigs and it's been happening in every instance - not just one gig or with one sim/save. I also don't have any CC and I just recently uninstalled/reinstalled my game packs and the issue still persists.

Message 142 of 195 (1,029 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have this issue. I only just bought the Get Famous game a few weeks ago and have had the glitch since the first time I bought it. It happens every time no matter how many times I have my character sit.

Message 143 of 195 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have this issue as well. It seems that I cannot play Get famous at all, since I bought it specially to play the acting career

Message 144 of 195 (913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Honestly this is completely absurd that EA has still done nothing to fix this.

EA- this is a SERIOUS game issue that affects playability to the point that the new expansion is being rendered useless. People bought this for the acting career and now no one can advance in it.

This has been an issue since the expansions release for PC, and now you release a console version with the bug as well? I'm sorry but that's totally unacceptable, and your continuous "this is a known issue" responses are not getting us anywhere closer to a solution

Its time you fix this so people can enjoy what they're paying for

Rant. Over.

Message 145 of 195 (885 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just started playing the actor career and noticed every time I change into gig outfit or get into hair and makeup, I have to do each one three times in a row before it shows as a completed task. Like she says, I have to requeue the animation manually. 

Message 146 of 195 (829 Views)

★★ Guide

Didn't they say in one of the streams that it could fail if the artist wasn't skilled or it was a low budget set? 

Message 147 of 195 (811 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is this true? That it will work if my skill gets higher? Anyone know? 

Message 148 of 195 (808 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's not dependant on your skills, but the make-up artist's skills.
Message 149 of 195 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So that's why this is happening? It's not a bug then? 

Message 150 of 195 (797 Views)