Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Cestmoiaussi

Original Post

★ Novice

I also have this problem at first though it was my mods and cc but then I removed it for and updated and repaired the game yet I come back and still my sim still wont get into that dang chair and complete the mission now I cant complete one task and I'm tired of silver DX

Message 81 of 195 (1,193 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Novice

me to and im tired of the silver stars

Message 82 of 195 (1,191 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Apprentice

It seemed to work for me a couple times yesterday if I paused the game for a while after arriving at the set. That was with two chairs though. If I have a chance I'll experiment more with that later.

Message 83 of 195 (1,175 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also having this glitch. I removed CC/Mods with no change. It's super frustrating because it makes it impossible to finish the work day with a "Gold" level Confused

Message 84 of 195 (1,145 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Novice

s Thanks for this it helped so I do this until they fix the glitch

Message 85 of 195 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too am suffering from this issue. It appears to have become worse for me as now even getting into the costume is having issues..I hope this is fixed soon. It's getting quite frustrated. 

Message 86 of 195 (1,074 Views)

★ Apprentice

If it helps, I have also discovered that sometimes the makeup person or costume person puts you into the wrong makeup or costume for the gig and that it only triggers when they get it right.

If that is intended, are our sims getting punished for the incompetence of npc sims?

Message 87 of 195 (1,069 Views)

★ Novice

I have a problem because the make up person doesn’t even show up on the set. He was there only on the first gig but then he disappeared. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I’m not able to do that part of job. Also, the second actor is not always there so it also makes this job impossible to finish. And maybe because of that some of the places (✖️)where you’re supposed to do sth while recording are not working at all. 

Message 88 of 195 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I don't think this is a bug. I believe when you are just starting out, you need to click the chair a number of times to get the hair and make up right. You can tell by the Sims' reaction. As you increase your fame, the number of times you need to click the chair decreases. I had the same issue, but after about 4 auditions and increased fame, the problem went away.

Message 89 of 195 (1,033 Views)

★ Guide

It's definitely a bug. My sim was doing his gig today and I spent literally the whole gig trying to get his hair and makeup done because the makeup artist would either mess it up, or just never change anything. Not sure what exactly is causing the issue, but I'm certain it isn't any of my mods as I haven't downloaded any that could disrupt the acting career. Either way, I do hope it gets fixed. 

Message 90 of 195 (976 Views)