Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by lolajean15

Original Post

★ Apprentice

When arriving on set, I'm still having problems with my sim not changing her makeup or hairstyle when going to the artist chair. The clothing change works just fine but her head is just the way it was when she came to work. If the artist does change her hair or make up, the action isn't completed and won't be until she sits back in the chair to get the exact same look she arrived with. 

Message 61 of 195 (1,865 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Novice

Thanks worked for me when I tried this work around Standard smile 

Message 62 of 195 (1,852 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem too. I've tried all of the solutions from this thread and different threads. Seriously I just googled this problem and went through all of the different threads and tried all of the solutions. I hope it gets fixed soon. I'm on my 13th generation and was really looking forward to the acting career.

Message 63 of 195 (1,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been having the same issues and omg frustrating! I have had to do the reset sim cheat on my sim for it to finally work. I have noticed that the hair and makeup task is getting stuck and that is why it isn’t working 😑

Message 64 of 195 (1,650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Try hitting control shift c then putting in “resetSim (sims name here)” then hit enter. that has been the only thing that has worked for me!

Message 65 of 195 (1,647 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

SMALL UPDATE: I've Tweeted out to a few of the SimGurus who work on bug fixes again. I think my last tweet got lost because it was sent during the holiday break and they weren't in the office. Hopefully they'll see it now. I can't believe how many people are encountering this bug. I've also seen many people post about it in the Sims group I'm in on FB. I hope we can get the attention of the dev team soon because this bug makes it so hard to play the acting career. Hold on, guys! I have a good feeling we'll have an official fix soon! 

Message 66 of 195 (1,630 Views)

★ Novice

I just saw on simsvip as of yesterday a guru said they are not going to patch pc or console for the month of January Angry

Message 67 of 195 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Who knows, once they see the glitch, they might do an emergency patch like they did after the December patch for the bugs with the Lin-z speaker. I personally hope so.

Message 68 of 195 (1,556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, me too, what a surprise. God I get sick of coming to this forum. 

Message 69 of 195 (1,535 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★ Novice

Thank you so much! I just got this pack and assumed I wouldn't come across any glitches yet I got this and couldn't get it checked off. I tried adding in the second chair and it finally worked!

Message 70 of 195 (1,525 Views)