Re: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Georgyjeffrey

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★★ Novice
I have a different problem outside of the main one if this thread. I tried putting in a table and coffee maker because my sim needed some energy but when I came back the next day it wasn’t there. I’m not sure what that’s about but could it be similar to hair and makeup/costume?
Message 41 of 195 (3,644 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

Hero
It seems that all changes you make don't stick on the lot. I'm not sure if that's a bug but is a different issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 195 (3,625 Views)

Can You Fire Makeup Artist in The Sims 4: Get Famous Acting Career?

★ Novice

I'm becoming extremely frustrated with my sim's current makeup artist. He keeps screwing up her look. I've tried to get him to do it 5 times, and he messed up every single time. I've tried saving before he does it and if he messes up, I reload the game without saving it. I've done this about 7 times, and he keeps screwing up the look. Can you fire your makeup/costume artists? Or at least hire a new one? I am very irritated by this. It's coming to the point where the work day is over before he can get her look right.

Message 43 of 195 (3,628 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also have this problem. Go to get into hair/makeup, the stylist sprays some spray and my Sim shakes their head. I literally spent their entire work shift trying to get this one simple task to complete. Repair did nothing, removing mods/CC again did nothing, I am not about to jump through hoops saving, exiting and repeating until the action *maybe* completes successfully. I originally thought the action failed because my sim was wearing a hat, after switching to a non-hat outfit the action was successful. However that little theory was wrong, and the action itself is bugged and requires Maxis to fix it. 

Message 44 of 195 (3,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. It's really frustrating because I was super excited for this career, and now the glitch kinda ruined it. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Side note, me and my sister are huge Sim players, so we have the game on three computers (one I just got today) and the glitch is on every computer. To be fair, they're pretty old computers, but it's still odd that no matter what console I play on, it still happens.

Message 45 of 195 (3,577 Views)

Re: Can You Fire Makeup Artist in The Sims 4: Get Famous Acting Career?

Hero

@neko_chan2k wrote:

I'm becoming extremely frustrated with my sim's current makeup artist. He keeps screwing up her look. I've tried to get him to do it 5 times, and he messed up every single time. I've tried saving before he does it and if he messes up, I reload the game without saving it. I've done this about 7 times, and he keeps screwing up the look. Can you fire your makeup/costume artists? Or at least hire a new one? I am very irritated by this. It's coming to the point where the work day is over before he can get her look right.

I merged your post with the current thread on makeup artist issues. Yours sounds a tiny but different but I'm collecting in one place atm.

Some had luck with repairing the game through Origin. Can you try that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 195 (3,558 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★★★ Apprentice

Good to know that I am not the only one having this problem. Neither the Make-Up nor the costume works. I hope that there will be a fix soon.

Message 47 of 195 (3,555 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [GF] "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

★★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue! During my sim's first gig, after 2 or 3 tries the makeup artist got the look right. But now he gets it wrong every single time! It's incredibly frustrating, especially since my sim didn't even get to finish the last gig he was doing because the makeup artist took the ENTIRE work day just getting the look wrong.
Message 48 of 195 (3,539 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this problem too. I only just downloaded the game expansion pack (for Christmas) so it's really frustrating that it doesn't work. The whole acting process seems a bit 'sticky' as a result with my Sim being a bit unresponsive and slow. Hopefully will be resolved ASAP in the new year.

Message 49 of 195 (3,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I just downloaded all of the games, stuffs, and expansions. No mods. 

Message 50 of 195 (3,143 Views)