Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Unable to be invited to Talent Showcase/lounge

by Abradley745

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Sims invites occurring at residential lots

★★ Novice

I'm also having this issue since the last patch. I for sure thought it was because of my mods, I was using, but I took them all out, even did repair on game than I played until I finally got invite to Talent Show with wrong location (normally resident's house) indicated in the invite. I can say this, that almost all invites since last patch have been decreased and can't recall getting any Bar or even Nightclub invites since this last patch...so the fix to fix the original "wrong location after the invite", in my opinion just messed it up even more...and can say at least with that bugged you was still going to the right venue and was still getting regular invites to all things without no problems, whereas now it's even more borked up so maybe they need to revert it back for time being.

Message 11 of 19 (1,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I also have this issue after the most recent patch. My sim will get invited to the talent showcase by a friend but to someone's house. Not even the sim who called house for that matter. In the attached image, candy is inviting my sim out, but candy does not even live in that lot, the munch family does.

Message 12 of 19 (1,724 Views)

Glitch in talent showcase event

★★★★★ Newbie

Lately whenever my sim gets a call from a friend about going to a talent showcase, the lot is always residential and there is no showcase on it. The sim who invites my sim often isn't there, either.

Message 13 of 19 (1,701 Views)

Re: Glitch in talent showcase event

Hero

Hi @doggparkk 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (1,681 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm having this issue as well.

For me, if an NPC invite me to a Talent Showcase, if I click the "Accept" button, the details say that it's going to occur on some Residential Lot, like an Apartment or something.

It's supposed to only be lounges, right?
Message 15 of 19 (1,635 Views)

Hero
Yes. These events are still bugged.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 19 (1,632 Views)

Champion
I'm expecting this bug to get fixed in an upcoming patch, since it was listed as a known issue in the last patch notes. But for anyone wanting to send their sims to these events now, and are not opposed to using mods, I posted a fix mod for this on my blog.

Google: "simvasion sims 4" and when you find my WordPress blog in the results, click the link to the mods section where it should be listed.
Message 17 of 19 (1,613 Views)

I now have this problem since the April fixes, and I didn't before. All of my lounge invites end up a random residential instead.
Message 18 of 19 (1,568 Views)

Hero

• NPC Invites for Talent Showcase and Lounge will now take you to the appropriate venue.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (4,329 Views)