Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Skills/tasks for gigs and auditions don't appear

by christheone88

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue as of the June 18 patch. Even on an older save file the tasks aren't showing up anymore. Running the game on windows and I have mods, but disabling them didn't fix it. 

**For some reason, if I have my actor sim sleep and fast forward the clock and I tab around, the tasks will temporarily show, but then they disappear eventually. 

Message 11 of 81 (5,925 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

i think ive worked it out you have to expand the tab its on then you can see further down 

EDIT (crin): Adding a link to my blog post for illustration how to do this: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2019/06/tasks-skills-for-auditions-missing/

Message 12 of 81 (9,457 Views)

Re: Skills/tasks for gigs and auditions don't appear

★★★ Newbie

I tried creating a new game, using an old save, and I even removed then re-downloaded Origin but it still doesn't work. Sometimes at random if I click the bar up and down to show/hide my job it appears, but it's only happened once and I haven't been able to do it again since then.

Message 13 of 81 (5,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue as well. Windows 10. Started after the last patch. 

Message 14 of 81 (5,884 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@KenichiSmith wrote:

I'm actually having the same exact issue. Mods and CC not installed and disabled in the main menu. Completely new save file. Freshly repaired installation of Sims 4. Sign up for first gig in a new acting career and theres no recommended skills or daily tasks shown underneath the gig details in the career tab.

File attached. Sorry for the crappy picture, but it should show the issue.

I've same issue as you do. I'll post the attachment later. And to think this is a NEW feature for a Silver Screen Global Super Star Treatment. Tongue out
Message 15 of 81 (5,865 Views)

Prep task not showing up in Get Famous DLC

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've recently started playing the Get Famous DLC, but I've been having some issues with the prep tasks for the acting career. It will sometimes show up after I land a gig and sometimes it requires me to spam the career tab until it decides to show up. How do I fix this issue?

Message 16 of 81 (5,796 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Skills/tasks for gigs and auditions don't appear

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 81 (5,847 Views)

Career promotion bar messed up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My promotion requirements bar isn’t showing. It’s showing half of the bar. I’m trying to use the get famous expansion pack and where it usually says performance I only see half the bar and no cancel audition button as well as a missing invite over director and co workers button. 

Message 18 of 81 (5,838 Views)

Re: Career promotion bar messed up

Hero
@Kbriau Merged your post with existing thread on the issue. Please me too the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 81 (5,816 Views)

Audition/Gig requirements not showing up

★ Novice

Since the latest update on June 18th my game no longer shows the requirements for a sim in the acting career to complete before an audition or gig, like "charisma level 3" or "research flirty emotion". I've updated all mods that needed to be updated and I'm still having this problem. It makes it extra hard to prepare my sim for work if I don't know what she needs to do!! Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Message 20 of 81 (5,747 Views)