[FIXED] [GF] Removing quirk - Sim behaves as still there

by Ovonarus

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Removing quirk - Sim behaves as still there

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@crinrict  You are welcome, anything to make you happy! Standard smile

@kusurusu  When testing I exited the game, cleared the caches, and loaded the save again, several times. I play on PC; and did not test on console (do not have it). But if you would test I think those playing on console would be grateful for the addition, in case it is different.

Message 81 of 102 (802 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Removing quirk - Sim behaves as still there

★ Pro
@DonroaAkashu bug still exists on console (we don't have the modular stairs update yet) but thanks for confirming
Message 82 of 102 (790 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Removing quirk - Sim behaves as still there

★★ Apprentice

I still have an issue with "Fan" Mail. I've tried using the work around but still doesn't seem to work.

Message 83 of 102 (721 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 Was this glitched before the patch ? Are you on PC or console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 102 (719 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict it was glitched prior to the patch and I am on pc. I have modded the game quite a bit but I've run tests without any mods as extensively as I can. With that said I seem to have been able to remove it outright for one of my sims using the celebrity cleanse.

My other Sim is the hero of strangerville and still continues to receive "fan" mail as well as rotten food/fish in his letters that are supposed to be thanking him for being the hero. 

Message 85 of 102 (699 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 Since you don't mind mods, did you check if they have any hidden traits that might need removing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 86 of 102 (689 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I looked through their traits, though Im not sure what I would be keeoing my eye out for when trying to remove them. As far as I could find nothing that directly correlates to the quirk.
Message 87 of 102 (681 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 Could you post a screenshot of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 88 of 102 (673 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I'll load up my game and see what I can get. What screenshots would you like me to provide?
Message 89 of 102 (670 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 For the hidden traits. Are you using SimsInfo to see them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 90 of 102 (658 Views)