by Ovonarus

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [GF] Removing quirk - Sim behaves as still there

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes I am. I'm able to see my sims handedness and other hidden traits
Message 91 of 102 (926 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 A screenshot of those would be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 102 (922 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict The screenshots may be delayed apologies, I will need to attend to IRL things. I'll send them to you ASAP. Thank you so much Crinrict for your continued hard work.
Message 93 of 102 (904 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 Sure. Whenever you have the time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 94 of 102 (900 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict here are the images there's quite a few so I created an IMGUR album for them. My sim possesses quite a few quirks it seems as he is from a family that I've played since 2016 aha. Alongside the images of Traits I've included the most recent package from strangerville. He can also receive fan packages which will have the variations of Future Cube, Rotten Cupcakes and Rotten Fish. https://imgur.com/a/AETiUQO

Message 95 of 102 (880 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 What happens if you remove the hero trait and re-add it ?

That's a lot of traits your Sim has there.

Also, if you add the quirk again and remove it again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 96 of 102 (838 Views)

★ Guide

Just thought I'd add a post-patch update: my Sim who had the returning moodlet for Juice Enthusiast had it when I loaded that save. I added the quirk via cheat and had her drtink Quirk-B-Gone. Before, drinking any sort of juice would trigger the moodlet again but as of a few days in-game, it seems to be fixed. It doesn't go away by itself but the quirk removal does seem to work for the Get Famous ones. 

Message 97 of 102 (813 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict OK I removed and then readded the Hero of Strangerville Trait, added the Fan mail Quirk and removed it via a quirk b gone potion and the celebrity cleanse and tested over a few Ingame days. My sim received fan mail for the get famous packages but then rotten food and fish for the strangerville ones.

Again thanks for following up with all of this Crinrict
Message 98 of 102 (790 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It also seems that after removing the hero of strangerville trait I am still receiving packages (thanking me with rotten food) for the actions in Strangerville.

As for the Get Famous Packages, those seem to be fine now. 

Message 99 of 102 (786 Views)

Hero
@jarl44 Hm. I wonder if there's another bug that if you have both it leads to conflicts. It's hard to tell.

It might be a left-over from the old bug but not happening for new Sims.

If you have the time, it would probably be best to test a fresh save and see if the same happens if you have both the quirk and the hero. If so, I'd say it's a bit a special issue and could probably do with a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 100 of 102 (770 Views)