Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Pay for Median Gig Pay is low

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs but not all game packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, occurs in Get Famous
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim rings up for one off pay rise, it gets accepted then no money goes into their account Also pay doesnt reach median pay level
What do you expect to see? The median gig pay says 9800 simolians however mine has never gotten more than about 7500 but shes top level And to see a one time payment go into the account
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I wrote this in the other section and got told to post it here

- My sims is a top level actresses with many skills maxed out. It says on her job section that the Median Gig Pay she should expect is 9800 simolians however she's never got more then 7500ish. Is this correct? I've selected the highest jobs I can.

- Secondly I can ask for a one off pay rise for being an actress, she gets approved a one time payment but it never goes into the bank?

Message 1 of 14 (7,199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Pay for Median Gig Pay is low

[ Edited ]
Hero

• You Sims acting agent will no longer give you false pay information when completing a gig. Those agents are always trying to skim a little off the top.

fixed in patch 1.50

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 14 (5,419 Views)

All Replies

Re: Median Big Pay and pay rises

Hero
The negotiation not giving the pay has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GF-Negotiate-bonus-Actress-not-working/td-p/7180016/

Going to add this for the other issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (7,129 Views)

Re: Median Big Pay and pay rises

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 14 (7,087 Views)

Acting Career Pay is Incorrect

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Vampires, Spa Day, Perfect Patio Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set acting career to level 10, (acting skill 10, max fame, well suited talent agency, easy street perk, both actor aspirations).
What happens when the bug occurs? Gigs aren't giving proper pay, game says median gig pay should be 9800, while its actually 6.6k for the best gigs out there like captain sigma, pirates, castle, and western. And easy street doesnt double their output pay like it does with other careers.
What do you expect to see? Median gig pay for top gigs should be 9800, doubled by easy street to 19600.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The acting career was leveled by cheats in my case, and I tried switching agencies to no avail.

Message 4 of 14 (7,020 Views)

Re: Acting Career Pay is Incorrect

Hero

Hi @uItimat3

I merged your post with existing report on the issue.

Please click me too on the first post as well.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (6,989 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem. My sim has many skills at level 10, including acting, but I never see any gigs paying more than around 6-7k at most and Easy Street does absolutely nothing for the acting career.

Message 6 of 14 (6,923 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Median is far from 9k, in fact the maximum is roughly 6.7k so the median would be even less. 

Message 7 of 14 (6,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Same here, also the celebrity perk that you get for reaching level 5 which is supposed to give you a higher raise doesn't work for the actor career.

Message 8 of 14 (6,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too! Level 10 actress and no mods.

Message 9 of 14 (5,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• You Sims acting agent will no longer give you false pay information when completing a gig. Those agents are always trying to skim a little off the top.

fixed in patch 1.50

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (5,420 Views)