Re: [OPEN] [GF] Lifestyle Brand not working

by maudebenoit16

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Lifestyle Brand not working

★★★ Novice

The sad part is they just released a patch a week or so ago and STILL didn't repair this particular issue. This is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth 

Message 51 of 71 (3,173 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Simmers!

Thank you for posting your bug reports in the first place Standard smile However, please remember that we want to keep those reports strictly informational. You're more than welcome to add additional and useful information, but if you have any feedback about how they are handled, please post it on our General Information board.

/Ataashi

Message 52 of 71 (3,079 Views)

★★ Guide

Dear Developers

I am Michael Kowis i once did bug testing on one of your older titles ( Sim City 2013 cities of tomorrow) based on my previous expierence here  is all of the useful Data i have seen related to this bug 

1. the start of this issue is when the game refuses to take simolians to launch a brand 

2. the issue is not relatedd to location or computer type ( eg no diffrence between low or high end computer) 

3. mods have no impact on whether the ussueis present ( trued with and without) 

4. i did find one video of the feature at least starting to work correctly please watch around the 40 minute mark you will notice that in this video the computer ( lowest end tower ) accepts the 300 simoliansand a new option appears ( update product lineup ) the video can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDH-duY-3K0

5. using the same computer as seen in the video i was not able to replicate the results seen in the video

hope my input helps

Michael K

Message 53 of 71 (2,655 Views)

Betreff: [TO ADD] Lifestyle Brand not working

★ Novice

Me too. PC player! I think language doesn't matter. 

Message 54 of 71 (2,344 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It's almost been a month since the team's statement... It'd be really nice if we could actually get an approximate date for the fix... I mean we did pay 52$ for the game and ALL its features, not for parts of them.
Message 55 of 71 (2,098 Views)

★ Novice

My one take the money out but does nothing how much longer until this is fixed 

but I have seen it works for same people and not another’s 

Message 56 of 71 (2,006 Views)

★ Novice

So irritating! Not working for me either and i worked my way up to this point for this specific purpose and now it doesnt work?! So dumb, please fix ASAP EA

Message 57 of 71 (1,677 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, are they actually trying to fix this? It's been weeks now.. Way to go EA. 

Message 58 of 71 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this yet?

Message 59 of 71 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is becoming a joke, I paid for a full pack and a month later I still don't have that.

Message 60 of 71 (1,295 Views)