Re: [OPEN] Lifestyle Brand not working

by knazzer

Original Post

★★ Novice
I was so excited for this feature too! The expansion definitely lost some of its value of this isn’t fixed.
Message 31 of 71 (3,234 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same problem too! Till now it hasn’t been fixed. Plus the bug of negotiating a bonus while in the acting career but nothing happens. I like the expansion but there are a few bugs I’ve encountered while playing. Another one is when you invite your costars and directors to your house, but when they come they don’t have the labels on them so you don’t know which one is the director and just have to guess. 

Message 32 of 71 (3,225 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Lifestyle Brand not working

★ Guide
Me too but on PC.

—T
Message 33 of 71 (3,183 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fix this!

Message 34 of 71 (3,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Got this problem too. It’d be nice if they’d even acknowledge that they’re aware of it and intend to fix it, their silence really isn’t giving me much hope. They never bothered to fix the dine out bugs either. Hope this doesn’t turn into another great concept rendered useless by all the game breaking bugs they can’t be bothered to fix cause they’ve already got our money.

Message 35 of 71 (3,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and currently working on it. Sadly, I can't confirm any dates for a fix yet. Frown

Thank you all for your patience.

Message 36 of 71 (15,787 Views)

★ Novice
It's very frustrating. One would think they would have made sure the one feature everyone was excited about was working.
Message 37 of 71 (3,007 Views)

★ Novice

It is good to hear the team are on it.  🙏🏻 Thank you. 

Message 38 of 71 (2,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on when this might be fixed? Seems like the more they give us the more problems I am having on my PC. 

Message 39 of 71 (2,775 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s not me going insane then? Thought I was doing something wrong 😂

Message 40 of 71 (2,761 Views)