Re: [TO ADD] Lifestyle Brand not working

by chiquitidal

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
SAME PROBLEM! finally i found this posting. I went through google, various sims 4 sites and just barely found this while searching the bug reports. PLEASE FIX ASAP Frown
Message 21 of 71 (3,562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same! I was so excited to create my own brand! But it won’t work no matter what I do! I hope they fix this quick!

Message 22 of 71 (3,549 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. It would be nice if they would give us a gift card or discount code, to reimburse us for a feature of the expansion pack that we paid for not working.

Message 23 of 71 (3,256 Views)

★★ Novice
Yup, exactly the same as the above situation, what I want to know, is it actually working for anyone at all? Or is it just broken?
Message 24 of 71 (3,217 Views)

Hero
Judging by the amount of reports ... it's just broken (haven't tried myself yet)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 71 (3,161 Views)

★★★ Novice

i love how they paid no attention to other gamebreaking bugs like the lifestyle brand not working completely and instead focused their time and energy on fixing things like millie bobby brown appearing as jasmine sometimes LOL like give me a break the bug report was submitted last friday so unless their bug fix cycle stops during the weekend they clearly don't care

Message 26 of 71 (2,834 Views)

★ Novice

glad its not only me hope they fix it soon

Message 27 of 71 (2,782 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn´t seem like it's a priority to fix this. Been a week soon and nothing. 

Message 28 of 71 (2,751 Views)

Re: Lifestyle Brand not working

Hero

I've added this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 71 (2,717 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Lifestyle Brand not working

★★ Apprentice

Same, but i’m on PC. It’s so annoying, I can’t wait for them to fix this instead of being focused on the Millie Bobby Brown thing!!

Message 30 of 71 (2,504 Views)