Re: [OPEN] [GF] LastException after Sim quits the Spotlight (quit fame)

by procian

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

For anyone that doesn't mind mods, I've just done a very simple fix that will stop the LEs from being generated, hopefully by routing the fame processing as it should have been.

Search Mod the Sims for Quit Spotlight last exception fix

EDIT(crin): Removed links as links to downloads are against AHQ TOS. Please only name them, not link.

Message 31 of 36 (1,108 Views)

★★ Apprentice
My sincere apologies, crin; totally went out of my head when I posted it.

Thanks for editing to point out where it was Standard smile
Message 32 of 36 (1,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It's confusing since links are allowed at the forums but not at AHQ. Most people are not aware.

Don't worry about it.

Very happy to hear there's a mod for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 36 (1,082 Views)

Sim missing household error...again.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1-50-67-1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Too many to mention....not strangerville or vampires though
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a sim to step out of the spotlight.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the game loads my sim family it throws up a last exception error saying sim missing household.
What do you expect to see? no last exception error.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim and her husband,who were both global superstars both died of old age.This left their daughter,husband and 3 children living on the lot.Now when I start the game I get the sim missing household error as would happen if a sim stepped out of the spotlight...neither of the sims still on the lot have stepped into the spotlight or have any fame points....I had to get my late sims daughter to step into the spotlight to stop the error messages.

Message 34 of 36 (1,001 Views)

Re: Sim missing household error...again.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@procian 

merged this with the existing thread on the LE

EDIT: This should also be fixed in Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 36 (4,279 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Aldavor.....I have this mod and it works very well....well done and thank you for going to the trouble to do this...10/10

Message 36 of 36 (977 Views)